A bit off topic, but here's a list of my all time favorites TV-shows from both sides the big pond.
- 3rd Rock from the Sun. I just love to see and hear John Lithgow. As "Monty Python" as Americans go!
- The Big Bang Theory
- First 3 or 4 series of Frasier
USA, talk shows:
- Everything hosted by Leno, Kimmel and O'Brien
- have liked almost everything from HBO. Especially the series about John Adams was really interesting and well done, explaining the birth of the U.S.A. in a way that made it easy to follow and understand. IMO every foreigner interested in American history should see it. I also fell completely in love with the serie The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency, which IMO is the best of all HBO drama series
- Monty Python
- Fawlty Towers
- Mr Bean
- Men behaving badly
- Only fools and horses and the hilarious spin-off The Green Green Grass
UK, talk shows:
- The Alan Titchmarsh Show
- Daybreak (former GMTV, am a huge Kate Garraway fan