Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: How do you use your cell phone?

12 Nov 2010   #31

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-bit | Windows 8 Pro - 64-bit
 
 

30% Calls
10% Text
20% E-mail
30% Camera
10% Calendar
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Nov 2010   #32

Windows 8 CP x64
 
 

50/50 for calls and text and somtimes camera..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Nov 2010   #33

 

An expensive paperweight. It fell out of my pocket and into a puddle about 20 minutes ago
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


12 Nov 2010   #34

Winbdows 7 ultimate x64 | Ubuntu 12.04 x64 LTS
 
 

5% calls, 10% camera, 25% net, 60% as a modem.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Nov 2010   #35

Windows 7 Enterprise (x64); Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)
 
 

I guess I need to update mine (I only touched on Phone/Text)

10% Calls
20% Text (SMS, MMS, IM, etc.)
10% Address Book (Contacts)
08% Watch (Date and Time)
05% E-mail (Web, IMAP, etc.)
05% Camera
05% Calendar
01% Calculator
05% GPS
09% Web (Internet)
09% Music (MP3 player)
05% Video (Movies, etc.)
01% Alarm (Wake up, appointment reminder)
01% Games
05% Remote Access (RDP and alike)
01% Flashlight
00% Modem
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Nov 2010   #36

Windows 8 Professional 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by WindowsStar View Post
I guess I need to update mine (I only touched on Phone/Text)

10% Calls
20% Text (SMS, MMS, IM, etc.)
10% Address Book (Contacts)
08% Watch (Date and Time)
05% E-mail (Web, IMAP, etc.)
05% Camera
05% Calendar
01% Calculator
05% GPS
09% Web (Internet)
09% Music (MP3 player)
05% Video (Movies, etc.)
01% Alarm (Wake up, appointment reminder)
01% Games
05% Remote Access (RDP and alike)
01% Flashlight
00% Modem
Whoa, that's precise. *Takes notes*
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Nov 2010   #37

Windows 7 Enterprise (x64); Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Skulblaka View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by WindowsStar View Post
I guess I need to update mine (I only touched on Phone/Text)

10% Calls
20% Text (SMS, MMS, IM, etc.)
10% Address Book (Contacts)
08% Watch (Date and Time)
05% E-mail (Web, IMAP, etc.)
05% Camera
05% Calendar
01% Calculator
05% GPS
09% Web (Internet)
09% Music (MP3 player)
05% Video (Movies, etc.)
01% Alarm (Wake up, appointment reminder)
01% Games
05% Remote Access (RDP and alike)
01% Flashlight
00% Modem
Whoa, that's precise. *Takes notes*
It is a sickness.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Nov 2010   #38

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by madtownidiot View Post
An expensive paperweight. It fell out of my pocket and into a puddle about 20 minutes ago

I know I shouldn't laugh but I thought that was funny!
Hope you managed to fix it.

Texts, calls and camera.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Nov 2010   #39

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
PS Oh yeah, I almost forgot my FAVORITE feature --- my cell phone has a 'tip calculator' which I LOVE. Not being much of a mathematician, it is so great to be able to punch in a couple of numbers and instantly know how much the tip will be
We have a better real life app for that in Australia - No tipping.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: How do you use your cell phone?
Thread Forum
What the DMCA cell phone unlock ban means to you (FAQ) Chillout Room
Cell phone and external hd Hardware & Devices
Cell-Phone safety.. Chillout Room
How many germs live on your cell phone? Chillout Room
Windows 7 fax from cell phone ? Hardware & Devices
Samsung Blast cell phone Chillout Room

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:48 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33