Went today to Walmart to stock up on goodies for the upcoming tropical weather.
Bought a propane heater supposed to be safe for indoor use.
Don't worry I replaced the carbon monoxide detectors battery with a brand new one and tested the battery and the detector.
It is only for day use if the power goes out during the Monday thru Wednesday coming storm.
Our cooking stove is electric.
For you cold weather people with gas stoves when the power is out you been there and done that.
If the power doesn't go out I'll just take it back unopened and unused.
Fun starts tonight!
Good time to come visit.
Bring your own blankies and pillows for the sleep over LPt!