Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: show us your dog

20 Apr 2011   #101
JMH

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit. SP1.
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by richnrockville View Post
This is my Cat/Dog, she acts just like a dog, comes when I call, but the nice thing is that I don't have
to take her for walks
as she loves the outdoors but sleeps in my bed at night.

Rich
I am delighted here when my two Labradors take me for four long runs / walks each day commencing at 5.30 am.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Apr 2011   #102
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JMH View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by richnrockville View Post
This is my Cat/Dog, she acts just like a dog, comes when I call, but the nice thing is that I don't have
to take her for walks
as she loves the outdoors but sleeps in my bed at night.

Rich
I am delighted here when my two Labradors take me for four long runs / walks each day commencing at 5.30 am.
Someone has been out in the sun too long {grin}
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Apr 2011   #103
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

If I don't have to go to work, day commences around noon

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


20 Apr 2011   #104
profdlp

Main - Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-Bit; 2nd - Windows Server 2008 R2
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
If I don't have to go to work, day commences around noon

A Guy
Early bird, huh?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Apr 2011   #105
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by profdlp View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
If I don't have to go to work, day commences around noon

A Guy
Early bird, huh?
Who needs worms?

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Apr 2011   #106
strollin

W7 Ult desktop, W8.1 laptop, W7 Home netbook, W8.1 tablet, Win 10 TP VM
 
 

Here's our 2 dogs, Oreo (Toy long-haired Chihuahua):


and LD (Toy Rat Terrier):

My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Apr 2011   #107
sandman

Window's 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Emma our Border Collie from Wales and England parents and our found on the deck Main Coon cross Burdock because his tail was all full of the nasty things.


Attached Thumbnails
-dscn2943.jpg   -dscn2788.jpg   -dscn2375.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Apr 2011   #108
profdlp

Main - Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-Bit; 2nd - Windows Server 2008 R2
 
 

Great dogs (and cats) all - keep them coming!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Apr 2011   #109
sandman

Window's 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Yes, like other dog owners, we walk and play at least 4 days a week to at least 2 miles + for walk and Emma is always playing Frisbee, her catch record is 46 in a row at least 30-40 foot throws, she will be trying for a new record this summer. Plus plays with balls and has a record of finding 9 golf balls on the one trail we walk at some days of the week. Nice variety of animals. Flea and tick in our area is starting off bad already had 2 ticks attached to Emma.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Apr 2011   #110
spinifex

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JMH View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by richnrockville View Post
This is my Cat/Dog, she acts just like a dog, comes when I call, but the nice thing is that I don't have
to take her for walks as she loves the outdoors but sleeps in my bed at night.

Rich
I am delighted here when my two Labradors take me for four long runs / walks each day commencing at 5.30 am.
Someone has been out in the sun too long {grin}
Not much sun @0530, i would expect.

Now in warm & sunny Western Australia, this could be a real possibility, hehe.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: show us your dog
Thread Forum
HDDs Show in BIOS, But Do Not Show in Disk Management Hardware & Devices
backup files will only show up if i click show hidden files and folder Backup and Restore
Show Us Your Rig [3] PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Show Us Your WEI (2) Performance & Maintenance
show hidden folders show file extensions thru registry General Discussion
CD-RW & DVD-RW do not show up Drivers

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:58 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App