Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: The Very Cold weather...

01 Feb 2011   #1

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 
The Very Cold weather...

Ok, I do not live in the northern Russia or northern Canada.

I live in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, North America.

BUT I can hardly wait for Spring. Right now our/my weather is...

http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/city/pages/sk-40_metric_e.html

...with the windchill, this is cold. But, I have to leave now to meet a friend for breakfast at a Husky truck-stop.....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Feb 2011   #2

Windows 7 x64 Ultimate SP1
 
 

This is the Chillout room.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Feb 2011   #3

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Yeah, I feel the same way. I'm in Michigan in the US and the last few days have been ranging from -8C to -20C
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


01 Feb 2011   #4

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sam2fish View Post
Ok, I do not live in the northern Russia or northern Canada.

I live in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, North America.

BUT I can hardly wait for Spring. Right now our/my weather is...

http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/city/pages/sk-40_metric_e.html

...with the windchill, this is cold. But, I have to leave now to meet a friend for breakfast at a Husky truck-stop.....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Feb 2011   #5

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Sam, around here, we frown on truck stop encounters.

Mid 70's the last few days, partly sunny. I was outside last night until around 10:00 PM and it was still above 60 degrees.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Feb 2011   #6

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

Here in Chicago, we're about to get hit with a blizzard in the next few hours, as well as the rest of the Midwest.
This is the windy city. You know what happens when you mix a blizzard, lake Michigan and wind, don't you?

Coldddddd!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Feb 2011   #7

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

It's 78F here in the Southerland Hinterlands ... I feel sorry for all of you snowbirds..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Feb 2011   #8

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by p5bdkw View Post
Here in Chicago, we're about to get hit with a blizzard in the next few hours, as well as the rest of the Midwest.
This is the windy city. You know what happens when you mix a blizzard, lake Michigan and wind, don't you?

Coldddddd!
I remember those days well, p5bdkw! I grew up not far from Chicago to the East of Lake Michigan. The lake-effect snow and wind would create 20 foot high drifts. I do miss the snow skiing, however.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
It's 78F here in the Southerland Hinterlands ... I feel sorry for all of you snowbirds..
Tews, they're not "snowbirds" until they come to Florida on vacation or to reside for the Winter. I welcome them with open arms.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Feb 2011   #9

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

It was in the 30's yesterday and it is going to be 72 today then 41 tomorrow. really strange weather.
I am going to wash my car today since it is going to be warm.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Feb 2011   #10

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

All those storms and snow in the eastern half of the States and into eastern Canada.

11:00pm here in Saskatchewan, and +1C, go figure.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: The Very Cold weather...
Thread Forum
How's your weather Chillout Room
under the weather Chillout Room
Weather Gadget Gadgets
Weather app Gadgets
Weather App Software
How's your weather Chillout Room

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:28 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33