Quote: Originally Posted by spinifex
Could you not get a cheap 1155 mobo, just to get it up and running?
Would not take long to rebuild it later with a Revision 2 board.
I thought about it but once Intel put the info about the MB's out they were all yanked of the market, sure if you already had one you could still use it until the fix but could not go buy one at that time. Plus if I had a cheaper MB to use for the time being I would have to get my main MB (Asus Maximus IV Extreme
) later. Then I would have an extra MB here at the house and we all know where that would lead too! I would have to build a 2nd setup then the gf would really kill me...
I know the wait sucks but it will be worth it!! Come on April-ish!!