Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.
Quiz on capacitors Try this one for size we are always talking about then m and without cheating see wat you get .
Me ? 10/10 of course:geek:
HowStuffWorks "Capacitor Quiz"
MENSA quiz Test yourself, posting results are optional. Mensa Workout | Mensa International
Pantomime Quiz The following are all clues to different pantomimes. What are they called?
1) Lasting just a week, here is some seasonal weather for non-coloured miniatures.
2) Single male person, making a racket.
3) A feline wearing footwear.
4) Stop. Could she be a small Maid Marion on horseback?
A Quiz I thought that it was about time we had another quiz. So here goes. ;)
1. Why do we sometimes call actors thespians ?
2. In what year was the King's Cross fire ?
3. What is the real name of Boris Karloff ?
4. Who was England's goalkeeper for the 1966 World Cup ?
5. Who invented the Spinning...
Dwarf's Quiz I thought I'd bring you all a little quiz to exercise those grey cells. :)
What is the connection between these seemingly unrelated words ? hijack, defence, first, unopened, stupid
Can you explain how 4 - 1 = 5 ?
How many gifts are delivered by My True Love in the song The Twelve Days of...
Need help on Windows XP Quiz In a dialog box, you click a ____ to view a group of controls whose functions are related.