Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Funny and Geeky Cool Pics [2]

23 Nov 2011   #701

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
That Shredder is funny, I think I posted that a while ago in the Jokes thread but it's good to see it again.
Joan that's mean is a good one!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Nov 2011   #702

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
That Shredder is funny, I think I posted that a while ago in the Jokes thread but it's good to see it again.
Joan that means is a good one!
That's better

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Nov 2011   #703

 
 

Oh my goodness! This is the Diga del Cingino dam in Italy - Can you see the little dots on the wall? What do you think they are?
They are European Ibex and they like to eat the moss and lichen, and lick the salt off the dam wall.

Just when you think you've seen everything!


Attached Thumbnails
Funny and Geeky Cool Pics [2]-fwdwhats1.jpg   Funny and Geeky Cool Pics [2]-fwdwhats2.jpg   Funny and Geeky Cool Pics [2]-fwdwhats3.jpg   Funny and Geeky Cool Pics [2]-fwdwhats4.jpg  
Attached Images
 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Nov 2011   #704

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

That's simply amazing Imperfect1.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Nov 2011   #705

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
Oh my goodness! This is the Diga del Cingino dam in Italy - Can you see the little dots on the wall? What do you think they are?
They are European Ibex and they like to eat the moss and lichen, and lick the salt off the dam wall.

Just when you think you've seen everything!
"Well I see the problem with your dam right there. You have Ibex."

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Nov 2011   #706

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
Oh my goodness! This is the Diga del Cingino dam in Italy - Can you see the little dots on the wall? What do you think they are?
They are European Ibex and they like to eat the moss and lichen, and lick the salt off the dam wall.

Just when you think you've seen everything!
"Well I see the problem with your dam right there. You have Ibex."

A Guy
Yeap! Thats the point!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Nov 2011   #707

Win 7 32 Home Premium, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 Pro
 
 

I think my computer has a few bugs.....


Attached Images
 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Nov 2011   #708

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-Bit
 
 

That's gross!

I'll post a new one (pun intended!):

Name:  Mailbox.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  48.8 KB


My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Nov 2011   #709

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by seavixen32 View Post
That's gross!

I'll post a new one (pun intended!):

Attachment 185265
Hey! I want one of this!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Nov 2011   #710

win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
 
 

Scientist discovers new wormhole


Attached Thumbnails
Funny and Geeky Cool Pics [2]-381488_10150402160291234_559286233_8573920_1345358383_n.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Funny and Geeky Cool Pics [2]
Thread Forum
Funny and Geeky Cool Pics [3] Chillout Room
The Cool & Funny Videos Thread Chillout Room
Geeky way to open certain locations from Keyboard General Discussion
Funny pics Chillout Room
Funny pics relating to MS Windows Chillout Room
Funny and Geeky Cool Pics Chillout Room
Cool volcano pics! Chillout Room

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:52 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33