Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: 2012 Conspiracies..

29 Sep 2011   #71
carwiz

Windows 7 Pro-x64
 
 

As I said (with tongue in cheek), the 12/21/2012 "equivalent" could have been last February.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Sep 2011   #72
carwiz

Windows 7 Pro-x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by profdlp View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by carwiz View Post
...the measure of time over the last 3,000+ years has not been constant. Before that, there was daylight and dark...
After that, too.

At least so far...
You must be retired. I look forward to looking backward and experience the no clock life.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Sep 2011   #73
profdlp

Main - Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-Bit; 2nd - Windows Server 2008 R2
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by carwiz View Post
...the measure of time over the last 3,000+ years has not been constant. Before that, there was daylight and dark...
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by profdlp View Post
After that, too.

At least so far...
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by carwiz View Post
You must be retired. I look forward to looking backward and experience the no clock life.
Not yet. I'm actually a fifty-two year old college student.

(I got held back a couple times...)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

29 Sep 2011   #74
carwiz

Windows 7 Pro-x64
 
 

Oh yeah, I remember those days and nights--Lots of them. Between working, studying and raising a family many of my days and nights ran together. I once took on 14hrs for two semesters straight. That nearly killed me. I scaled back to 8-10 and it was still rough. It pays back in the end though. I admire your grit!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Sep 2011   #75
Solarstarshines

Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by seekermeister View Post
For anyone looking for more fodder for the conspiracy fires, take a look at this one:

WORMWOOD Trumpet = “Nuking the Moon” The Moon is Frozen H2O- An Orbiting Ice-ball « Witness Watch

It's even more offbeat than the rest.
That's a eye opener a co-worker was explaining to me there is a device to make earthquakes and other natual disasters at will .If this is true and concelled alot of the big time shakes could have been cause by other powers something to think about
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Sep 2011   #76
seekermeister

W7x64 Pro, SuSe 12.1/** W7 x64 Pro, XP MCE
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by seekermeister View Post
For anyone looking for more fodder for the conspiracy fires, take a look at this one:

WORMWOOD Trumpet = “Nuking the Moon” The Moon is Frozen H2O- An Orbiting Ice-ball « Witness Watch

It's even more offbeat than the rest.
That's a eye opener a co-worker was explaining to me there is a device to make earthquakes and other natual disasters at will .If this is true and concelled alot of the big time shakes could have been cause by other powers something to think about
I must admit that I only read about half of that article, but didn't come across anything suggesting a device as you described. I'm uncertain if you are being serious, or tongue in cheek.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Sep 2011   #77
kronckew

Win 7 ultimate x64 sp1
 
 

shhh! don't let anyone know about that earthquake device. us mayans have been keeping it secret for many moons. lets not blow it now we are close. on 12/12/12, give or take, we will use it to shake the ice moon and cause immense tidal waves everywhere except in our hidden kingdom below the capital city of KootchyKootchyKoo on the yuckitan penninsula. survival tickets, including food, lodging, travel, and entertainment* are available thru most travel agents. special family and group discounts. book early to avoid disappointment and subsequent flooding. please note that some people may be selected for human sacrifice to power the device. selectees may apply for a refund of the remaining portion of their ticket after the event. due to the destruction of the world banking system, only ryan air pre-paid debit cards will be accepted. a 10% surcharge applies.

*- a nominal fee for use of facilities, rental of eating implements, bedding, protection from ravening hordes of displaced non-ticket holders, etc. may be applied at our discretion after arrival and prior to provision of services.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Sep 2011   #78
Solarstarshines

Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by seekermeister View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by seekermeister View Post
For anyone looking for more fodder for the conspiracy fires, take a look at this one:

WORMWOOD Trumpet = “Nuking the Moon” The Moon is Frozen H2O- An Orbiting Ice-ball « Witness Watch

It's even more offbeat than the rest.
That's a eye opener a co-worker was explaining to me there is a device to make earthquakes and other natual disasters at will .If this is true and concelled alot of the big time shakes could have been cause by other powers something to think about
I must admit that I only read about half of that article, but didn't come across anything suggesting a device as you described. I'm uncertain if you are being serious, or tongue in cheek.
Well this info that i mentioned about the device is something a buddy was reading about ,This guy i know is a walking conspiracy he is always saying tupak is alive and all other BS i could think of

I don't want to Imagine a world where men have such power but who knows it seems like it is going that way ,Our children will be the one's dealing with the mistakes of these Figures we have in charge today which they almost feel doomed
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Sep 2011   #79
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by seekermeister View Post
For anyone looking for more fodder for the conspiracy fires, take a look at this one:

WORMWOOD Trumpet = “Nuking the Moon” The Moon is Frozen H2O- An Orbiting Ice-ball « Witness Watch

It's even more offbeat than the rest.
That's a eye opener a co-worker was explaining to me there is a device to make earthquakes and other natual disasters at will .If this is true and concelled alot of the big time shakes could have been cause by other powers something to think about
Tesla had an Earthquake machine......sort of,

Nikola Tesla: Mechanical Oscillator ~ US Patent # 514,169 & # 517,900 ~ Tele-Geodynamics
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Oct 2011   #80
bigmck

Windows 7 Home Premium 32-Bit - Build 7600 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by carwiz View Post
I don't think anyone really knows what year it is anyway. The current year ranges from the Bahá'í calendar year of 167 to the Byzantine calendar year of 7520. It's only by International agreement on the Gregorian calendar that we are now in 2011. And that didn't even exist until 1582. That calendar took almost 200 years to adopt around the World. There were so many adjustments to the days over the years that for all we know, the Maya equivalent of 12/21/2012 could have passed last February. Or even 500 years ago.
Your post got me to thinking about Leap Year. I looked it up and here is what I found.

The system of three 365-day years followed by one 366-day
Leap Year began in 47 B.C. The extra day was added to the
last month of the year, which at that time was February.

They didn't even know the Earth revolved around the sun until 1500 years later.
I don't see how they could have had a Leap Year in 47 BC.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Thought's on LiveBoot 2012, WinSuite 2012 and PowerSuite Golden ?
Any Thought's on LiveBoot 2012, WinSuite 2012 and PowerSuite Golden ? PowerSuite Golden contains both LiveBoot and WinSuite. Thanks.
Software
Wlm 2012
Hi Folks, I seem to have stopped getting the notifier pop-up when junk mail arrives. I don't think I stopped this myself, can it be reinstated ? Doing a repair install did not help.
Browsers & Mail
Wlm 2012.
Hi Folks, New update is available. http://www.sevenforums.com/software/21530-latest-windows-essentials-2012-version-released.html
Browsers & Mail
kaspersky 2012 or 2012?
hi does anybody know if i can run kaspersky anti-virus 2012 and kaspersky internet security 2012 at the same time ? thank you (please don't email me your reply as it is down)
System Security
SQL Server 2012 (RC)
News from Technet today for anyone interested: Download Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Release Candidate (RC)
News


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:28.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App