Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Last Movie Watched

02 Jul 2012   #701
mjf

Windows 7x64 Home Premium SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Layback Bear View Post
Transporter and Transporter 2 again.
These should keep one awake.
Silly but lots of fun. I think they get low critic scores because they take them too seriously. I'd like a big black Audi.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jul 2012   #702
sk0t0s

Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
 
 

Last night I watched Piranha 3DD

It's the worst movie ever... not the girls of course
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jul 2012   #703
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Is that where the DD part comes from? A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

03 Jul 2012   #704
sk0t0s

Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
 
 

I think so
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jul 2012   #705
seekermeister

W7x64 Pro, SuSe 12.1/** W7 x64 Pro, XP MCE
 
 

The original Matt Helm movie:

Watch The Silencers Online Free - Crackle
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jul 2012   #706
AC

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
 
 

Men In Black 3
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jul 2012   #707
strollin

W10 Pro desktop, W10 laptop, W10 laptop, W10 Pro tablet (all 64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by solarmystic View Post
Cape Fear.

Fantastic thriller/drama made in the early 90s, starring Nick Nolte, Jessica Lange, Robert de Niro and an up and coming Juliette Lewis (who was a supporting actress involved in quite a number of high profile movies in the 90s and nominated for an Academy Award for this movie).

Directed by the great Martin Scorsese (Goodfellas et.al), it's about an ex convict (De Niro) who gets his revenge against his defence lawyer who failed to defend him to the best of his ability by withholding evidence and taking advantage of his illiteracy, causing him to be wrongfully imprisoned for 14 years...

Great performances all around in this movie, great pacing, cinematography and has that 90s vibe that'll make you nostalgic...
Great movie but I preferred the original - Cape Fear (1962) - IMDb starring Gregory Peck and Robert Mitchum. Nick Nolte and Robert DeNiro are good but I thought Robert Mitchum's portrayal of the ex-con was much creepier than Robert DeNiro's.


I saw The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) - IMDB last night. I know this version follows the comic more closely than the 2002 version starring Tobey Maguire but I like the 2002 version better.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jul 2012   #708
solarmystic

Windows 7 x64 Professional SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by strollin View Post
Great movie but I preferred the original - Cape Fear (1962) - IMDb starring Gregory Peck and Robert Mitchum. Nick Nolte and Robert DeNiro are good but I thought Robert Mitchum's portrayal of the ex-con was much creepier than Robert DeNiro's.


I saw The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) - IMDB last night. I know this version follows the comic more closely than the 2002 version starring Tobey Maguire but I like the 2002 version better.
Thanks for the link to the original movie! I had no idea the 90s version was a remake, i may have to catch it (the 60s version) someday!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jul 2012   #709
seekermeister

W7x64 Pro, SuSe 12.1/** W7 x64 Pro, XP MCE
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by solarmystic View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by strollin View Post
Great movie but I preferred the original - Cape Fear (1962) - IMDb starring Gregory Peck and Robert Mitchum. Nick Nolte and Robert DeNiro are good but I thought Robert Mitchum's portrayal of the ex-con was much creepier than Robert DeNiro's.


I saw The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) - IMDB last night. I know this version follows the comic more closely than the 2002 version starring Tobey Maguire but I like the 2002 version better.
Thanks for the link to the original movie! I had no idea the 90s version was a remake, i may have to catch it (the 60s version) someday!
Watch Cape Fear (1962) Online - Viooz.eu
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jul 2012   #710
solarmystic

Windows 7 x64 Professional SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by seekermeister View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by solarmystic View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by strollin View Post
Great movie but I preferred the original - Cape Fear (1962) - IMDb starring Gregory Peck and Robert Mitchum. Nick Nolte and Robert DeNiro are good but I thought Robert Mitchum's portrayal of the ex-con was much creepier than Robert DeNiro's.


I saw The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) - IMDB last night. I know this version follows the comic more closely than the 2002 version starring Tobey Maguire but I like the 2002 version better.
Thanks for the link to the original movie! I had no idea the 90s version was a remake, i may have to catch it (the 60s version) someday!
Watch Cape Fear (1962) Online - Viooz.eu
Is this legal?

Don't wanna be in trouble with the authorities

If it is, thanks!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Last Movie Watched [2]
Darkman Darkman II
Chillout Room
Youtube won't update watched history in Chrome or IE
Youtube won't update watched history For a couple of day's, having been logged in on my channel. Youtube won't update his history on Google Chrome Or IE. So if I use IE, history won't update, but returning to Chrome it shows the updates watched in IE??? Waterfox however is working all...
System Security
Best classic films that you've watched so far?
What's the best classic movies that you've watched so far? can you recommend some? I am planning to buy some DVD's and I want to know what films are worthwhile to watch..Thanks!
Chillout Room
Random BSOD screen when watched a movie
i watched a movie and suddenly from nowhere i had a BSOD...a week and a half ago fimble helped me with a great success with my older BSOD screen... but know i have a new one so this is the dump and HTML files here is the Windows 7 information Is Windows 7 . . . - x86 (32-bit) or x64 ?...
BSOD Help and Support
Am I being watched?
Hello, My firewall (ZoneAlarm Free 9.3.14.0) & iTunes don't play nicely together. If I try to transfer downloaded apps from iTunes 9.2.0.61 to my 32GB iPod Tough (3rd Gen) I get multiple transfer errors. If I shut down ZoneAlarm, the apps transfer without issue. 2 Days ago, after transferring...
General Discussion


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:12.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App