|03 Nov 2011||#16|
| || |
How to regognize if your PC is female:
- Once a month it's cranky a full week. BSOD's, "not today" errors and so on. When it is a bit older, this behaviour ends but is replaced with strange changes in temperatures and sudden mood swings
- Files are saved in unlogical places where you have problems to find them
- Make up & hair style changes suddenly without warning (read: GUI appearance)
- The longer your relationship, the more unwilling it is to fullfill your commands and the more you get "this is not allowed" messages
- The older the PC, the heavier it is and behaves
That's just a few hints but enough to determine the sex of your ccomputer.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Is your PC Male or Female? :p|
|For the male do-it-yourselfers||Chillout Room|
|Internal 9 pin usb header to male usb 2 plug?||PC Custom Builds and Overclocking|
|Female Portraits over 500 years||Chillout Room|
|Warning male date drug!!||Chillout Room|
|3 Pin male connectors?...||Hardware & Devices|
|Us Militiary -- Whar are Female Officers Called Sir||Chillout Room|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:16 AM.