Here are a few of my favorites:
1. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.
2. Time is the best teacher; unfortunately it kills all of its students
3. We were born naked, wet and hungry. Then things got worse
4. Wear short sleeves! Support your right to bare arms!
5. What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
6. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
7. Be who you are and say what you feel: because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
8. Smith & Wesson: The original point and click interface.
9. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
10. Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.