Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Reputation and Badges [7]

09 Feb 2012   #1331
manhunter2826

Windows XP - Now Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit).
 
 

what is fng please. i am worried now ...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Feb 2012   #1332
kado897

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by manhunter2826 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Where is your FNG badge, then ?
what is that ?
have a look though this thread. Gold Member [2]
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Feb 2012   #1333
manhunter2826

Windows XP - Now Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit).
 
 

101 plus pages lol. life is too short.lol. anyhow, admins, if i am missing a badge please provide asap; this is not fair otherwise lol.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

09 Feb 2012   #1334
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by manhunter2826 View Post
101 plus pages lol. life is too short.lol. anyhow, admins, if i am missing a badge please provide asap; this is not fair otherwise lol.

manhunter,
Don't worry about the FNG badge as it is passed along to the next member who
hits the 2000 post limits.
FNG has all kinds of meaning but none of them mean any harm against you.
Congratulations are in order.
Welcome to the Gold Member Club!
Dennis
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Feb 2012   #1335
manhunter2826

Windows XP - Now Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit).
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by manhunter2826 View Post
101 plus pages lol. life is too short.lol. anyhow, admins, if i am missing a badge please provide asap; this is not fair otherwise lol.

manhunter,
Don't worry about the FNG badge as it is passed along to the next member who
hits the 2000 post limits.
FNG has all kinds of meaning but none of them mean any harm against you.
Congratulations are in order.
Welcome to the Gold Member Club!
Dennis
oh thank u dennis, very reassuring ; i thought admin were conning me lol .

thanks dennis my friend .
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Feb 2012   #1336
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Hunter, read this post Gold Member [2]

Quoted from Tews : As the newest member of the Goldmember club, you are now entitled to display the coveted FNG badge, and are entitled to all the benefits thereof..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Feb 2012   #1337
manhunter2826

Windows XP - Now Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit).
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Hunter, read this post Gold Member [2]

Quoted from Tews : As the newest member of the Goldmember club, you are now entitled to display the coveted FNG badge, and are entitled to all the benefits thereof..
oh thanks arc ! very kind. arc, can i do this myself now or do i need admin permission. thanks again sir !
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Feb 2012   #1338
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by manhunter2826 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Hunter, read this post Gold Member [2]

Quoted from Tews : As the newest member of the Goldmember club, you are now entitled to display the coveted FNG badge, and are entitled to all the benefits thereof..
oh thanks arc ! very kind. arc, can i do this myself now or do i need admin permission. thanks again sir !
When tews arrives he will do the presentation honor.
Then you can apply it to your sig and leave it on till the next member hits 2k posts.
THW
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Feb 2012   #1339
xxxdannyxxx

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Congratulations manhunter2826

Danny
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Feb 2012   #1340
boohbah

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

congrats new gold member manhuntr, we are curious to your username , are you a man who hunts or a woman who is a manhunter. or both,
and where are you from
just being nosey.
actually Arc has a crush on you and is to shy to ask you personal stuff
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Reputation and Badges [10]
This post is to explain the Reputation and Badges and how they work. Badges are given when a user reaches a certain level of reputation and also meets the minimum requirements posted below, or if the Administrators feel a member has earned it before the reputation level is reached. The...
Chillout Room
Reputation and Badges [6]
This post is to explain the Reputation and Badges and how they work. Badges are given when a user reaches a certain level of reputation and also meets the minimum requirements posted below, or if the Administrators feel a member has earned it before the reputation level is reached. The...
Chillout Room
Reputation and Badges [4]
This post is to explain the Reputation and Badges and how they work. Badges are given when a user reaches a certain level of reputation and also meets the minimum requirements posted below, or if the Administrators feel a member has earned it before the reputation level is reached. The...
Chillout Room
Reputation and Badges [3]
This post is to explain the Reputation and Badges and how they work. Badges are given when a user reaches a certain level of reputation and also meets the minimum requirements posted below, or if the Administrators feel a member has earned it before the reputation level is reached. The...
Chillout Room
Reputation and Badges [2]
This post is to explain the Reputation and Badges and how they work. Badges are given when a user reaches a certain level of reputation, or if the Administrators feel a member has earned it before the reputation level is reached. The maximum amount of badges a user can have at one time is 3....
Chillout Room
Reputation and Badges
This post is to explain the Reputation and Badges and how they work. Badges are given when a user reaches a certain level of reputation, or if the Administrators feel a member has earned it before the reputation level is reached. The maximum amount of badges a user can have at one time is 3....
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:15.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App