Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Dream Car

06 Aug 2009   #1

Windows 7 Professional 32-bit
 
 
Dream Car

Hi everybody this thread is for those of you want a certain car. Here is mine.


Attached Thumbnails
Dream Car-2003-ford-mustang-mach-1-red-black.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Aug 2009   #2

 

One of these two

My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Aug 2009   #3

Windows 7 Professional 32-bit
 
 

Those are pretty cool cars
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Aug 2009   #4

Windows 7™ Home Premium x64/Sony PS3 XrossMediaBar™ FW 3.30/Sony PSP XrossMediaBar™ FW 6.20
 
 

My dad had a UNRESTORED 100% ORIGINAL 1965 VW Beetle Grey with grey interior, original 1960s tires and spare, low mileage, no rust, 1 owner from 1997-2000 when he sold it for $15,000. It was suppose to be going to me when I got old enough but that didn't pan out .

I would love to have a Citreon C5 because I love the roofline and design theme, but since I'm in America, that'll never happen.

The Pontiac G8 SportTruck (ST) was ready for production until GM dropped the idea for both the ST and SW (G8 SportWagen) and brought the G8 Sedan instead.

The most timeless supercar of all time, the McLaren F1 LM, I don't care what anyone says about Ferraris or the new Bugatti EB16-4, NOTHING comes close to the value and superiority of the McLaren (1993-1998), last NEW McLaren still sitting in the dealership in London, only 64 (I believe) were ever made.

I would love the own that BMW CSL race car because my dad grew up travelling the country in the 70s and 80s watching them race at Mid Ohio, Watkin Glens and other places and I would love to drive that bad boy up my parents driveway


Attached Thumbnails
Dream Car-bmwcsl.jpg   Dream Car-citreonc5.jpg  
Attached Images
   
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Aug 2009   #5

 
 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Aug 2009   #6

Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit, Mac OS Snow Leopard 10.6
 
 


Winrar
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Aug 2009   #7

Windows 7 Ultimate Vista Ultimate x64
 
 

My Dream is no to far out of reach, all I want is one of these.


I think it's a 97 or 98 model, it's when this car was king of the Rally World.


Or the 2009 model, even though they have totally lost there WRX look and gone for a more compact girly look, I'm sure it doesn't drive like a girls car.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Aug 2009   #8

Windows 7 Professional 32-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by AlexT2889 View Post
My dad had a UNRESTORED 100% ORIGINAL 1965 VW Beetle Grey with grey interior, original 1960s tires and spare, low mileage, no rust, 1 owner from 1997-2000 when he sold it for $15,000. It was suppose to be going to me when I got old enough but that didn't pan out .

I would love to have a Citreon C5 because I love the roofline and design theme, but since I'm in America, that'll never happen.

The Pontiac G8 SportTruck (ST) was ready for production until GM dropped the idea for both the ST and SW (G8 SportWagen) and brought the G8 Sedan instead.

The most timeless supercar of all time, the McLaren F1 LM, I don't care what anyone says about Ferraris or the new Bugatti EB16-4, NOTHING comes close to the value and superiority of the McLaren (1993-1998), last NEW McLaren still sitting in the dealership in London, only 64 (I believe) were ever made.

I would love the own that BMW CSL race car because my dad grew up travelling the country in the 70s and 80s watching them race at Mid Ohio, Watkin Glens and other places and I would love to drive that bad boy up my parents driveway
The BMW is quite a hard car to find now because most of them reside in private collections the way I see it all good cars should be let loose on the track. Being here in Washington I have seen my fair share of porsches and Ferraris but i like my 1990 fox. Mr. GRiM I saw a raod test of it and couldn't go around corners like it ussed to. Here is what mine sort of looks like.


Attached Thumbnails
Dream Car-46628d1213926290-whats-1995-mustang-gt-worth-cobra93.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Aug 2009   #9

Windows 7 RC build 7100x64 // 7260x32
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dogz View Post
Hi everybody this thread is for those of you want a certain car. Here is mine.
i love the old ford mustang too but i have to say the new ford mustang that is coming out next year 2010 looks so mean

Name:  car-1.jpg
Views: 2275
Size:  179.1 KB


My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Aug 2009   #10

Windows 7 Ultimate Vista Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ballistyx View Post
i love the old ford mustang too but i have to say the new ford mustang that is coming out next year 2010 looks so mean

Attachment 21843

Sure does, and it still has certain features that couldn't be mistaken for anything other then a Mustang, it's always been a beautiful car.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Dream Car
Thread Forum
You can only dream PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
What is your dream job in I.T? Chillout Room
Did I dream it or... Media Center
Your Dream Car Chillout Room
My Dream Rig Chillout Room
What's your dream rig? Chillout Room

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:53 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33