Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: <off topic> Redirect </off>

11 Sep 2009   #1031
z3r010

 

Erm that's just the box that has always popped up when you click the number of posts next to a thread
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Sep 2009   #1032
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Erm that's just the box that has always popped up when you click the number of posts next to a thread

Well I'll be doggone, learn new something new every day.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Sep 2009   #1033
mickey megabyte

ultimate 64 sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Well I'll be doggone, learn new something new every day.
tomorrow, you might learn some grammar.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

11 Sep 2009   #1034
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

Will the REAL post wh*re please stand up!!


Attached Thumbnails
&lt;off topic&gt; Redirect &lt;/off&gt;-capture.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Sep 2009   #1035
DocBrown

Win7 Enterprise, Win7 x86 (Ult 7600), Win7 x64 Ult 7600, TechNet RTM on AMD x64 (2.8Ghz)
 
 

Way to Go Wally
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Sep 2009   #1036
Orbital Shark

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
Will the REAL post wh*re please stand up!!

LOL, that's 50 more than me
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Sep 2009   #1037
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mickey megabyte View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Well I'll be doggone, learn new something new every day.
tomorrow, you might learn some grammar.


Don't count on it in this intellectual wasteland that is South Carolina. &lt;off topic&gt; Redirect &lt;/off&gt;-stick-out-tongue-big.gif


My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Sep 2009   #1038
Barman58

Windows 10 Pro x64 x2 Windows 10 Enterprise x64, Ubuntu
 
 

well done Ted

And Mickey - can we please leave grandma out of this
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Sep 2009   #1039
Dwarf

Windows 8.1 Pro RTM x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Erm that's just the box that has always popped up when you click the number of posts next to a thread

Well I'll be doggone, learn new something new every day.
I didn't know that either.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Sep 2009   #1040
Joan Archer

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32 bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

Well I got 9 not quite double figures yet but I'm trying
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:39.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App