Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: What annoys you?

26 Nov 2011   #101
panais

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Panais, did you see this in the pics thread?
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Oh go on......I promise not to ban you
Yes. I dont have a digital,i must scan or take a photo of the photo.

Give me few days.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Nov 2011   #102
Hopalong X

Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Panais, did you see this in the pics thread?
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Oh go on......I promise not to ban you
Yes. I dont have a digital,i must scan or take a photo of the photo.

Give me few days.
Just put your face on the scanner and upload!!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Nov 2011   #103
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Hopalong X View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Panais, did you see this in the pics thread?
Yes. I dont have a digital,i must scan or take a photo of the photo.

Give me few days.
Just put your face on the scanner and upload!!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

26 Nov 2011   #104
JaidynM

Windows 7 Ultimate x64/Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64/Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

In the Night Garden
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Nov 2011   #105
Corazon

Windows 7 Professional SP1 32-bit
 
 

Wow, this thread really has become multithreaded...I just hope everyone's still got a handle on the process, before we have to commit these pages to memory!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Nov 2011   #106
smarteyeball

 
 

Well intentioned, yet sometimes woefully misguided shotgun approaches to helping.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Nov 2011   #107
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Corazon View Post
Wow, this thread really has become multithreaded...I just hope everyone's still got a handle on the process, before we have to commit these pages to memory!!
Annoying isn't it?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Nov 2011   #108
Hopalong X

Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Corazon View Post
Wow, this thread really has become multithreaded...I just hope everyone's still got a handle on the process, before we have to commit these pages to memory!!
Annoying isn't it?
Shhh!!! It's a secret.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Nov 2011   #109
profdlp

Main - Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-Bit; 2nd - Windows Server 2008 R2
 
 

You know what annoys me? Silly little word games.

Of course, it could be worse - a noisy noise annoys an oyster, you know.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Nov 2011   #110
Corazon

Windows 7 Professional SP1 32-bit
 
 

*wonders what he's missing here as the others snicker and guffaw behind his back*

My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Kill the HP welcome/poppup screen. It annoys me.
When I boot my computer, (a HP) , screen pops up, (picture of a hand and HP.) I don't want that. It annoys me. It is not necessary. I want to kill it. I don't want to hear how difficult it is, to remove. Merely, I want it not. mmm, someone must know how to get rid of it.
Performance & Maintenance


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:59.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App