Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: What annoys you?

30 Nov 2011   #141
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Sardonicus View Post
Badly made instructional YouTube videos with a person installing or reviewing something with one hand and holding the camera with the other hand.
Double to that
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2011   #142
panais

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Annoys me that,Christmas transform to business,advertises,sales.......
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2011   #143
Athene

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Annoys me that,Christmas transform to business,advertises,sales.......

Totally agree. It's really sad how commercialised it has become. It no longer seems to be a family event.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

01 Dec 2011   #144
panais

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Annoys me that,Christmas transform to business,advertises,sales.......
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Athene View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Annoys me that,Christmas transform to business,advertises,sales.......

Totally agree. It's really sad how commercialised it has become. It no longer seems to be a family event.
Yes its really sad!

Unfortunately your right Athene!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2011   #145
seavixen32

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-Bit
 
 

If there's one thing guaranteed to get me hot under the collar, it's screaming, wailing, whining and moaning kids on the bus, while their teenage, unmarried Mum is busy jabbing away at her mobile phone.

I swear that if I am reincarnated I want to come back as a mobile phone because they get far more attention than the youngsters ever do.

As for the scintillating conversations: "I'm on the bus, I'll be with you in five seconds." I'm dying to hear the one that says; "I'm on the Moon, and the space capsule drivers are on strike. It could be some time before I'm home."
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2011   #146
panais

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by seavixen32 View Post
If there's one thing guaranteed to get me hot under the collar, it's screaming, wailing, whining and moaning kids on the bus, while their teenage, unmarried Mum is busy jabbing away at her mobile phone.

I swear that if I am reincarnated I want to come back as a mobile phone because they get far more attention than the youngsters ever do.

As for the scintillating conversations: "I'm on the bus, I'll be with you in five seconds." I'm dying to hear the one that says; "I'm on the Moon, and the space capsule drivers are on strike. It could be some time before I'm home."
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2011   #147
Phone Man

Windows 8.1 Pro w/Media Center 64bit, Windows 7 HP 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Annoys me that,Christmas transform to business,advertises,sales.......
And when they use Xmas instead of Christmas. And then they say Happy Holidays. I always respond with Merry Christmas.

Jim
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2011   #148
panais

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Annoys me that,Christmas transform to business,advertises,sales.......
And when they use Xmas instead of Christmas. And then they say Happy Holidays. I always respond with Merry Christmas.

Jim
Good point!!

Especially the Xmas. Xmas? What is Xmas???
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2011   #149
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Annoys me that,Christmas transform to business,advertises,sales.......
And when they use Xmas instead of Christmas. And then they say Happy Holidays. I always respond with Merry Christmas.

Jim
Good point!!

Especially the Xmas. Xmas? What is Xmas???
Hopefully not considered religious. The early Christians were perscuted by Rome and Jews so when they met an "X" was drawn in the dirt to identify each other, if the other person responded with a like sign. "X" is the Greek chi, an abbreviated form of Christ.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2011   #150
gilbert32

windows 7 home premium 64bit
 
 

waiting for downloads to finish??? specially windows updates
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Kill the HP welcome/poppup screen. It annoys me.
When I boot my computer, (a HP) , screen pops up, (picture of a hand and HP.) I don't want that. It annoys me. It is not necessary. I want to kill it. I don't want to hear how difficult it is, to remove. Merely, I want it not. mmm, someone must know how to get rid of it.
Performance & Maintenance


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:58.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App