Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: What annoys you?

01 Dec 2011   #171
Baroness von Shush

 

Ouch! Pot and kettle and then some!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2011   #172
Hopalong X

Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Hypothetical question, John: How many limbs you think you would lose if you ever even tried to ban Baroness?
Only one that is important!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2011   #173
z3r010

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Hypothetical question, John: How many limbs you think you would lose if you ever even tried to ban Baroness?
None, the new kitchen is being fitted next week and she needs me to paint for the next few days.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

01 Dec 2011   #174
Kari

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Having to lie when asked "does my bum look big in this"
John, it was nice to know you...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2011   #175
Baroness von Shush

 

Kari he's banned me once already!

John I Would paint myself but seeing our gym is out of action (full of boxes of kitchen stuff) and painting is a form of exercise then best to let you get on with it so you might see your toes for christmas hey?

People who can't DIY properly!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2011   #176
Hopalong X

Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Hypothetical question, John: How many limbs you think you would lose if you ever even tried to ban Baroness?
None, the new kitchen is being fitted next week and she needs me to paint for the next few days.
Painters can be hired.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2011   #177
z3r010

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Baroness von Shush View Post
Kari he's banned me once already!

John I Would paint myself but seeing our gym is out of action (full of boxes of kitchen stuff) and painting is a form of exercise then best to let you get on with it so you might see your toes for christmas hey?

People who can't DIY properly!

I can see my toes now......if I lie on my back and put my feet in the air
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2011   #178
seavixen32

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Hopalong X View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Hypothetical question, John: How many limbs you think you would lose if you ever even tried to ban Baroness?
None, the new kitchen is being fitted next week and she needs me to paint for the next few days.
Painters can be hired.

Yeah, and they want paying too!

Get those brushes out John, you know it makes sense.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2011   #179
Baroness von Shush

 

If I get you a red suit you can give santa a run for his money!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2011   #180
z3r010

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by seavixen32 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Hopalong X View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post

None, the new kitchen is being fitted next week and she needs me to paint for the next few days.
Painters can be hired.

Yeah, and they want paying too!

Get those brushes out John, you know it makes sense.
Andrew, I've already started today....paintpod FTW!!!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Kill the HP welcome/poppup screen. It annoys me.
When I boot my computer, (a HP) , screen pops up, (picture of a hand and HP.) I don't want that. It annoys me. It is not necessary. I want to kill it. I don't want to hear how difficult it is, to remove. Merely, I want it not. mmm, someone must know how to get rid of it.
Performance & Maintenance


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:58.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App