Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: What annoys you?

04 Mar 2012   #1911
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
That I have picked up a cold from a customer who was happy to have me come fix their TV, because "we are home sick anyway". Yeah, thanks! A Guy
Gee, how thoughtful of them.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Mar 2012   #1912
JaidynM

Windows 7 Ultimate x64/Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64/Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
That I have picked up a cold from a customer who was happy to have me come fix their TV, because "we are home sick anyway". Yeah, thanks! A Guy
Gee, how thoughtful of them.
Well, I suppose that's one way of paying someone.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Mar 2012   #1913
seekermeister

W7x64 Pro, SuSe 12.1/** W7 x64 Pro, XP MCE
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JaidynM View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
That I have picked up a cold from a customer who was happy to have me come fix their TV, because "we are home sick anyway". Yeah, thanks! A Guy
Gee, how thoughtful of them.
Well, I suppose that's one way of paying someone.
Maybe you should take a mega dose of vitamin C before making a house call. Either that, or take along a respirator and surgical gloves.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Mar 2012   #1914
JaidynM

Windows 7 Ultimate x64/Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64/Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by seekermeister View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JaidynM View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Gee, how thoughtful of them.
Well, I suppose that's one way of paying someone.
Maybe you should take a mega dose of vitamin C before making a house call. Either that, or take along a respirator and surgical gloves.
A radiation suit should work too...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Mar 2012   #1915
ICIT2LOL

Desk1 8 Pro / Desk2 7 Home Prem / Main lap Asus ROG 7 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by seekermeister View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JaidynM View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Gee, how thoughtful of them.
Well, I suppose that's one way of paying someone.
Maybe you should take a mega dose of vitamin C before making a house call. Either that, or take along a respirator and surgical gloves.
Mask and gloves seekermeister that vit C is an old wives tale!

Just for info approx 100mg per day is all one needs though it is good for mopping up free radicals on the way through but makes for very expensive erm wee!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Mar 2012   #1916
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

I make 8 or 9 calls every day. That's a lot of vitamin C!

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Mar 2012   #1917
JaidynM

Windows 7 Ultimate x64/Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64/Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Maybe you should continuously drink orange juice 24/7.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Mar 2012   #1918
z3r010

 

What annoys me is this thread keeps causing conflict among our members.

Thread closed
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Kill the HP welcome/poppup screen. It annoys me.
When I boot my computer, (a HP) , screen pops up, (picture of a hand and HP.) I don't want that. It annoys me. It is not necessary. I want to kill it. I don't want to hear how difficult it is, to remove. Merely, I want it not. mmm, someone must know how to get rid of it.
Performance & Maintenance

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:56.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App