Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: What annoys you?

29 Dec 2011   #441
Golden
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ult. x64
 
 

Getting used to a new keyboard : my Logitech Illuminated died after it overdosed on beer spillage, and the G110 just doesn't have the same feel. Sadly, it appears the Logitech Illuminated are hard to come by now
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Dec 2011   #442
Borg 386

Win 7 32 Home Premium, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1, Win 10
 
 

Too much FRUITCAKE!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Dec 2011   #443
ddadda82

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

Currently I'm annoyed with my broken WD passport essentials 1 TB. It keeps disconnecting itself from my laptop. >_<
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

29 Dec 2011   #444
gregrocker

 

Plug it in and run Disk Check with both repair options ticked.

If it persists, move the data off and wipe it with Diskpart Clean Command to clean the boot sector which might have interfering code. This can block a computer from booting, so other annoying behavior is possible.

It annoys me that I can't stop troubleshooting even in social threads.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Dec 2011   #445
Golden
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ult. x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by gregrocker View Post
It annoys me that I can't stop troubleshooting even in social threads.
Haha - thats is just classic you.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Dec 2011   #446
ICIT2LOL

Desk1 7 Home Prem / Desk2 10 Pro / Main lap Asus ROG 10 Pro 2 laptop Toshiba 7 Pro Asus P2520 7 & 10
 
 

Baseball caps worn backwards (says something about the owner??)

Those daft construction site helmets that sit on top of the head like a tom tit on a round of beef

Lastly those stupid bicycle helmets that would save anyone from a sideways impact with say a fence post!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Dec 2011   #447
profdlp

Main - Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-Bit; 2nd - Windows Server 2008 R2
 
 

Agreed.


Attached Images
What annoys you?-backwardscap.jpg 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Dec 2011   #448
panais

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by gregrocker View Post
Plug it in and run Disk Check with both repair options ticked.

If it persists, move the data off and wipe it with Diskpart Clean Command to clean the boot sector which might have interfering code. This can block a computer from booting, so other annoying behavior is possible.

It annoys me that I can't stop troubleshooting even in social threads.
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Golden View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by gregrocker View Post
It annoys me that I can't stop troubleshooting even in social threads.
Haha - thats is just classic you.
gregrocker
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Dec 2011   #449
AllOnTheBus

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit OS
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ICit2lol View Post
Baseball caps worn backwards (says something about the owner??)

Those daft construction site helmets that sit on top of the head like a tom tit on a round of beef

Lastly those stupid bicycle helmets that would save anyone from a sideways impact with say a fence post!
Your helmet is much more suited for riding bicycles, and
umm - hasty steeds.
Also I would like to say it is much shinier and sturdy looking than
those styrofome and plastic jobbys
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Dec 2011   #450
seavixen32

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-Bit
 
 

To anyone wearing a baseball cap back to front, all I can say is their head's not screwed on right!!

Prof's picture of a numbskull trying to shield the sun from his eyes while wearing a baseball cap in the wrong manner says it all really.

After all, I wouldn't put my car in drive if I wanted to reverse. Well, not while I was sober, that is.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Kill the HP welcome/poppup screen. It annoys me.
When I boot my computer, (a HP) , screen pops up, (picture of a hand and HP.) I don't want that. It annoys me. It is not necessary. I want to kill it. I don't want to hear how difficult it is, to remove. Merely, I want it not. mmm, someone must know how to get rid of it.
Performance & Maintenance


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:23.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App