Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: What annoys you?

21 Jan 2012   #821
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
It's raining here now, and will be for the game. Candlestick Park is cold and windy on the best of days. The parking lot will be a lake, I could go on. A game in person is great, but I'd rather stay home and see everything on this one. A Guy

Glad you are staying home...Now who should I give your ticket to?
Maybe Derek wants to go....It's only $8,500 for his box seat!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jan 2012   #822
ICIT2LOL

Desk1 7 Home Prem / Desk2 10 Pro / Main lap Asus ROG 10 Pro 2 laptop Toshiba 7 Pro Asus P2520 7 & 10
 
 

Following someone usually a female (sorry girls) into or out of a shop and they let the door swing back at you, and like the other day when I held a door for some woman entering the shop blabbering on a mobile phone as I was leaving and she didn't even acknowledge the fact.

(mind you I did say in quite a loud voice " thanks!" - then "you're welcome" bit naughty eh?)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jan 2012   #823
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ICit2lol View Post
Following someone usually a female (sorry girls) into or out of a shop and they let the door swing back at you, and like the other day when I held a door for some woman entering the shop blabbering on a mobile phone as I was leaving and she didn't even acknowledge the fact.

(mind you I did say in quite a loud voice " thanks!" - then "you're welcome" bit naughty eh?)

They are even more dangerous when driving and talking/texting male or female.
I caught up with one at a stop light and told them to get off the phone or get off the road.
She immediately flashed her finger telling me I was her number one fan.
THW
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

21 Jan 2012   #824
ICIT2LOL

Desk1 7 Home Prem / Desk2 10 Pro / Main lap Asus ROG 10 Pro 2 laptop Toshiba 7 Pro Asus P2520 7 & 10
 
 

Yeah THW sounds a bit like the ones at those roundabouts or intersections that seems incapable of looking right or left or even slowing down
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jan 2012   #825
M1GU31

Windows 10 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ICit2lol View Post
Following someone usually a female (sorry girls) into or out of a shop and they let the door swing back at you, and like the other day when I held a door for some woman entering the shop blabbering on a mobile phone as I was leaving and she didn't even acknowledge the fact.

(mind you I did say in quite a loud voice " thanks!" - then "you're welcome" bit naughty eh?)

They are even more dangerous when driving and talking/texting male or female.
I caught up with one at a stop light and told them to get off the phone or get off the road.
She immediately flashed her finger telling me I was her number one fan.
THW
should take a picture of her and her license plates and report them so she can get a fat ticket lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jan 2012   #826
Kari

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 

A person (sorry geekettes but usually a woman...) in supermarket in front of me, who simply waits the clerk to register each item she has bought, waiting and doing nothing, and then when she hears the total, how much she has to pay, first then she starts digging the purse from enormous hand bag and, worst case scenario, starting to count small coins from several compartments of her gigantic purse.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jan 2012   #827
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by M1GU31 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ICit2lol View Post
Following someone usually a female (sorry girls) into or out of a shop and they let the door swing back at you, and like the other day when I held a door for some woman entering the shop blabbering on a mobile phone as I was leaving and she didn't even acknowledge the fact.

(mind you I did say in quite a loud voice " thanks!" - then "you're welcome" bit naughty eh?)

They are even more dangerous when driving and talking/texting male or female.
I caught up with one at a stop light and told them to get off the phone or get off the road.
She immediately flashed her finger telling me I was her number one fan.
THW
should take a picture of her and her license plates and report them so she can get a fat ticket lol
I would have but I needed a BIG camera! Think she was steering with her belly.

To bad there isn't a device out there to push a button to deaden the mobile phone.
Some police departments have them to stop the engine....or have I been watching too much sci fi/cop shows?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jan 2012   #828
ICIT2LOL

Desk1 7 Home Prem / Desk2 10 Pro / Main lap Asus ROG 10 Pro 2 laptop Toshiba 7 Pro Asus P2520 7 & 10
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
A person (sorry geekettes but usually a woman...) in supermarket in front of me, who simply waits the clerk to register each item she has bought, waiting and doing nothing, and then when she hears the total, how much she has to pay, first then she starts digging the purse from enormous hand bag and, worst case scenario, starting to count small coins from several compartments of her gigantic purse.

Yep K and then she pays for it with a bloody credit card and even sometimes just for a couple of bottles of Coke.

Hey THW you're a hoot no mistake
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jan 2012   #829
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ICit2lol View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
A person (sorry geekettes but usually a woman...) in supermarket in front of me, who simply waits the clerk to register each item she has bought, waiting and doing nothing, and then when she hears the total, how much she has to pay, first then she starts digging the purse from enormous hand bag and, worst case scenario, starting to count small coins from several compartments of her gigantic purse.

Yep K and then she pays for it with a bloody credit card and even sometimes just for a couple of bottles of Coke.

Hey THW you're a hoot no mistake
JMH(Jan) from the Land Down Under will verify that.
Along with 90% of the members here.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jan 2012   #830
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 



A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Kill the HP welcome/poppup screen. It annoys me.
When I boot my computer, (a HP) , screen pops up, (picture of a hand and HP.) I don't want that. It annoys me. It is not necessary. I want to kill it. I don't want to hear how difficult it is, to remove. Merely, I want it not. mmm, someone must know how to get rid of it.
Performance & Maintenance


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:00.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App