Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: What annoys you?

21 Jan 2012   #831
AllOnTheBus

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit OS
 
 

<? .
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jan 2012   #832
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Yes, I will continue to hold doors for others. I will continue to thank toll takers. I will say thank you and please. To hell with them!

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jan 2012   #833
AllOnTheBus

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit OS
 
 

)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

22 Jan 2012   #834
seavixen32

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-Bit
 
 

We live in a small world and it's small gestures that differentiate us from the animal kingdom.

Sending a thank you note - why aren't children in particular encouraged to do so anymore?

Using a mobile phone in the quiet coach on the train - why do people insist on upsetting others by blabbing away on their phone?

People who barge to the front of a queue - don't they realise we're waiting patiently for a reason?

Constant rises in the cost of living - why don't the powers that be realise our pockets aren't a bottomless pit?

Having got all that off my chest, I'm going to take my wife somewhere really expensive now - the local petrol station will do for a start!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jan 2012   #835
anthony george

 
 
Adverts with loud sound

Hi all

I hate the following:

Adverts on TV with higher sound levels

TV programs that put the whole screen out of focus just to focus on a plant pot in the corner of the screen.

Radio or TV conversations that have so much inane music playing in the background that you can't understand what they are talking about.

Cabbage
Sprouts

All the best

Tony
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jan 2012   #836
boohbah

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by seavixen32 View Post

Using a mobile phone in the quiet coach on the train - why do people insist on upsetting others by blabbing away on their phone?


My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jan 2012   #837
seavixen32

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-Bit
 
 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jan 2012   #838
bigmck

Windows 7 Home Premium 32-Bit - Build 7600 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by seavixen32 View Post
Having got all that off my chest, I'm going to take my wife somewhere really expensive now - the local petrol station will do for a start!!
The above is "a good one", but it also brings me to a question. I remember in the 1960's, European gas was about double of US gas. I hope that is still not the case with our $3.25 /gallon price. What does European petrol go for these days?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jan 2012   #839
bigmck

Windows 7 Home Premium 32-Bit - Build 7600 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by anthony george View Post
Hi all

I hate the following:

Adverts on TV with higher sound levels
I hate the above also and the latest thing the TV stations have started doing is during the show, they advertise another show at the bottom of the screen. It is only a ten second intrusion, but really, do they have to do that?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jan 2012   #840
seavixen32

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by bigmck View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by seavixen32 View Post
Having got all that off my chest, I'm going to take my wife somewhere really expensive now - the local petrol station will do for a start!!
The above is "a good one", but it also brings me to a question. I remember in the 1960's, European gas was about double of US gas. I hope that is still not the case with our $3.25 /gallon price. What does European petrol go for these days?
Not sure what the average in mainland Europe is, but in the UK it's around $9 a gallon.

Even when you factor in the difference in volume between the US gallon and Imperial gallon it still comes out at $7 a gallon.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Kill the HP welcome/poppup screen. It annoys me.
When I boot my computer, (a HP) , screen pops up, (picture of a hand and HP.) I don't want that. It annoys me. It is not necessary. I want to kill it. I don't want to hear how difficult it is, to remove. Merely, I want it not. mmm, someone must know how to get rid of it.
Performance & Maintenance


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:48.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App