Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: What annoys you?

24 Nov 2011   #81
profdlp

Main - Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-Bit; 2nd - Windows Server 2008 R2
 
 

so you don't even realize there's a third page.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Nov 2011   #82
rubyrubyroo

MS Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit (Family Pack Lic.) Upgrade
 
 

81 is where i draw my line personally...oops
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Nov 2011   #83
panais

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
People who are given help and dont even report they are fixed.
Good point!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

25 Nov 2011   #84
gregrocker

 

OP who whines about not knowing what to do even after given specfic steps each accompanied by illustrated tutorial. Then after this is pointed out, he posts back that he doesn't know how he did it, but he got it done!

Reinstalling Windows 7. Question!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Nov 2011   #85
panais

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by gregrocker View Post
OP who whines about not knowing what to do even after given specfic steps each accompanied by illustrated tutorial. Then after this is pointed out, he posts back that he doesn't know how he did it, but he got it done!

Reinstalling Windows 7. Question!
Sorry but i have no idea what are you talking about!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Nov 2011   #86
Imperfect1

 
 

(I TOTALLY get it, Greg!)

Back to annoyances. . . scissors that don't cut well and tear up whatever they're supposed to be cutting!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Nov 2011   #87
Hopalong X

Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
(I TOTALLY get it, Greg!)

Back to annoyances. . . scissors that don't cut well and tear up whatever they're supposed to be cutting!
Sharpen them.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Nov 2011   #88
pebbly

win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Hopalong X View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
(I TOTALLY get it, Greg!)

Back to annoyances. . . scissors that don't cut well and tear up whatever they're supposed to be cutting!
Sharpen them.
With answers like that, I miss the control THW has
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Nov 2011   #89
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pebbly View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Hopalong X View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
(I TOTALLY get it, Greg!)

Back to annoyances. . . scissors that don't cut well and tear up whatever they're supposed to be cutting!
Sharpen them.
With answers like that, I miss the control THW has
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Nov 2011   #90
panais

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Hopalong X View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
(I TOTALLY get it, Greg!)

Back to annoyances. . . scissors that don't cut well and tear up whatever they're supposed to be cutting!
Sharpen them.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Kill the HP welcome/poppup screen. It annoys me.
When I boot my computer, (a HP) , screen pops up, (picture of a hand and HP.) I don't want that. It annoys me. It is not necessary. I want to kill it. I don't want to hear how difficult it is, to remove. Merely, I want it not. mmm, someone must know how to get rid of it.
Performance & Maintenance


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:57.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App