|28 Dec 2011||#1|
| || |
The following are all clues to different pantomimes. What are they called?
1) Lasting just a week, here is some seasonal weather for non-coloured miniatures.
2) Single male person, making a racket.
3) A feline wearing footwear.
4) Stop. Could she be a small Maid Marion on horseback?
5) All red? Nice.
6) Royal winter?
7) He uses a net to catch paper.
8) F piglets o lambs r cubs e calves s foals t.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Pantomime Quiz|
|math quiz||Chillout Room|
|MENSA quiz||Chillout Room|
|A Quiz||Chillout Room|
|just a windows quiz||Chillout Room|
|Dwarf's Quiz||Chillout Room|
|An interesting little quiz that makes you think||Chillout Room|
|Need help on Windows XP Quiz||Chillout Room|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:01 AM.