Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Where are my glasses???

13 Aug 2009   #1

 
 
Where are my glasses???

I can't find my glasses...
I can't remember where I put them...

My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Aug 2009   #2

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Um, did you check under the couch...or in the refrigerator?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Aug 2009   #3

 

Mine are frequently in yesterday's shirt pocket.

Anyway, I have a lost items finder -

"Baby, where are my..."

I had to tweak out the default reponse setting "Use your eyes not your lips", however.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


13 Aug 2009   #4

 
 

I found them after an hour of intensive search in the middle of my frontyard... The odd thing is that I walked there at least 10 times before I found them...
My dead dog must have been fooling me around...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Aug 2009   #5
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

RIP little puppy!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Aug 2009   #6

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Sassa View Post
I found them after an hour of intensive search in the middle of my frontyard... The odd thing is that I walked there at least 10 times before I found them...
My dead dog must have been fooling me around...
Glad to hear you found them. You hadn't been, um, drinking or anything, had you?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Aug 2009   #7

Windows 7 Ultimate x32
 
 

boy. if i had a dollar ....
that and keys. i've lost my work keys like 1000 times. once for like 3 days before they magically appeared on top of the fridge.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Aug 2009   #8

 

Keys - reminds me...

I had been working all day and all night for a few sleepless days on a problem. In the office, I ran another test on the system and it worked. Good. Time to go home and sleep.

As I entered the elevator for the ride down, I dropped my car keys, watching them land on the small crack between the elevator door and the floor landing.

"Don't even..." I whispered - and watched the keys fall through the crack. Down, down the shaft.

It was then that I noticed I had on one black wingtip and one brown oxford.

I called a cab.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Aug 2009   #9

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Antman View Post
Keys - reminds me...

I had been working all day and all night for a few sleepless days on a problem. In the office, I ran another test on the system and it worked. Good. Time to go home and sleep.

As I entered the elevator for the ride down, I dropped my car keys, watching them land on the small crack between the elevator door and the floor landing.

"Don't even..." I whispered - and watched the keys fall through the crack. Down, down the shaft.

It was then that I noticed I had on one black wingtip and one brown oxford.

I called a cab.
That sounds like the kind of day that Arthur Dent would have.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Aug 2009   #10

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by blackroseMD1 View Post
That sounds like the kind of day that Arthur Dent would have.
What do you mean?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Where are my glasses???
Thread Forum
Tag Heuer L-Type LW Glasses? Chillout Room
Nvidia 3d glasses won't turn on properly Hardware & Devices
3D Vision Discover glasses - color distortion Hardware & Devices
Do You Wear Glasses? Chillout Room

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:41 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33