Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [9]

25 Jun 2012   #1561
Golden
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ult. x64
 
 

Strike throughs looking good.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Jun 2012   #1562
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Golden View Post
Strike throughs looking good.
On others! I agree, hard to miss the meaning. A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Jun 2012   #1563
FredeGail

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate: x64 (SP1)
 
 

It's a sensational feeling when you're fixing other peoples BSODs.
It makes both parts happy, when you fix frustrating problems.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

25 Jun 2012   #1564
BlackSparrow

Windows 7 Professional 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by FredeGail View Post
It's a sensational feeling when you're fixing other peoples BSODs.
It makes both parts happy, when you fix frustrating problems.
Agreed
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jun 2012   #1565
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Hi everybody,

My apologies for not appearing much here at SF or at EF. Life has been busy like hell since last few months. Lot of competition at work, low salary, more work, overtime, working on holidays, etc. has been pretty much a daily routine since last 2 months. Apart from that, life's good. Its good to see many new members getting various badges for their excellence here. I m sorry I do not even know when these new members came and achieved to this milestone. May be I will have to spend some more time here to get to know these new ppl here. Today I got a week off and finally some spare time for myself.

Enjoy your day,
Dinesh.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jun 2012   #1566
boohbah

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

no need to apologize Dinesh, i thought you were busy enjoying newly married Bliss,
be sure to spend your free time with kavita and not us.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jun 2012   #1567
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
no need to apologize Dinesh, i thought you were busy enjoying newly married Bliss,
be sure to spend your free time with kavita and not us.
Ah! Marriage is not new anymore.
Priorities changed after marriage. Now we've to look at the bigger picture and work harder to make some dreams come true.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jun 2012   #1568
Kevin Ismail

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
no need to apologize Dinesh, i thought you were busy enjoying newly married Bliss,
be sure to spend your free time with kavita and not us.
Ah! Marriage is not new anymore.
Priorities changed after marriage. Now we've to look at the bigger picture and work harder to make some dreams come true.
Good to have dreams, Dinesh.

But don't forget to enjoy every passing step to the dream
Recently i realized not to ever miss every single passing day. The life enjoyment is actually when I feel happy with my day-to-day life, no rush for tomorrow, not letting a sadness takes longer time.

Miraculously enjoying my day make me able to fall asleep at 9-10 pm (mostly I stay awake till 1-2 am).

I don't even hear my wife snoring.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jun 2012   #1569
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kevin Ismail View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
no need to apologize Dinesh, i thought you were busy enjoying newly married Bliss,
be sure to spend your free time with kavita and not us.
Ah! Marriage is not new anymore.
Priorities changed after marriage. Now we've to look at the bigger picture and work harder to make some dreams come true.
Good to have dreams, Dinesh.

But don't forget to enjoy every passing step to the dream
Recently i realized not to ever miss every single passing day. The life enjoyment is actually when I feel happy with my day-to-day life, no rush for tomorrow, not letting a sadness takes longer time.

Miraculously enjoying my day make me able to fall asleep at 9-10 pm (mostly I stay awake till 1-2 am).

I don't even hear my wife snoring.
Great.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jun 2012   #1570
FredeGail

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate: x64 (SP1)
 
 

Dinesh, we can all have those times. Life of course is a timekiller, and sometimes we might not have times for the things we like. That's how it works. But at the end you'll get rewarded.

For my evening- Pizza is up, debugging is up. A combination that can be split IMO.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:15.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App