Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [9]

26 Jan 2012   #11
Hopalong X

Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by KimJong View Post
BBQ
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jan 2012   #12
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

This will help Kim Jong to get his BBQ started.
-viewer-3-.png

This is the Hay that Seavixen promised.
-viewer-2-.png


My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jan 2012   #13
seavixen32

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-Bit
 
 

Phew!! I thought it would never arrive.

Should keep Topper going for a day or two.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jan 2012   #14
boohbah

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Hopalong X View Post
BBQ THWolfy on a spit.

Not much meat on those mangy bones.
yeah! spit roast THW


My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jan 2012   #15
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Hopalong X View Post
BBQ THWolfy on a spit.

Not much meat on those mangy bones.
yeah! spit roast THW


Somebody turn the spit as my butt is cracked.
Leave my mangy bones alone!
THW
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jan 2012   #16
seavixen32

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-Bit
 
 

Is that you all fired up with enthusiasm Dennis?

BTW, thanks for the latest info you sent me - very interesting and very sobering.

Out of all the aircraft you listed I think a special mention should go to the P-51 Mustang pilots who gave much-needed protection to the daylight bomber crews.

Whenever I attend a UK airshow the sight and sound of a Merlin-engined Mustang gets my pulses racing.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jan 2012   #17
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by seavixen32 View Post
Is that you all fired up with enthusiasm Dennis?

BTW, thanks for the latest info you sent me - very interesting and very sobering.

Out of all the aircraft you listed I think a special mention should go to the P-51 Mustang pilots who gave much-needed protection to the daylight bomber crews.

Whenever I attend a UK airshow the sight and sound of a Merlin-engined Mustang gets my pulses racing.
SV,
You are more than welcome. I know you love the aircraft images.
I may crop one of them and incorporate it into a sig for you if the pay is right.
THW
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jan 2012   #18
JaidynM

Windows 7 Ultimate x64/Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64/Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Going camping tonight for a few days. You won't see me 'til Monday.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jan 2012   #19
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JaidynM View Post
Going camping tonight for a few days. You won't see me 'til Monday.
Have a great time!
Make sure you take matches along to start a nice campfire.

Or a case of beer and forget the campfire stuff.
Be safe and see you Monday.
THW
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jan 2012   #20
seavixen32

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by seavixen32 View Post
Is that you all fired up with enthusiasm Dennis?

BTW, thanks for the latest info you sent me - very interesting and very sobering.

Out of all the aircraft you listed I think a special mention should go to the P-51 Mustang pilots who gave much-needed protection to the daylight bomber crews.

Whenever I attend a UK airshow the sight and sound of a Merlin-engined Mustang gets my pulses racing.
SV,
You are more than welcome. I know you love the aircraft images.
I may crop one of them and incorporate it into a sig for you if the pay is right.
THW
That would be great, but I'm only a poor pensioner, so can I pay you in virtual pounds?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/310225-today-14-2-a-196.html I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:23.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App