|02 Feb 2012||#1|
| || |
Laws of Computing Fun
- When computing, whatever happens, behave as though you meant it to happen.
- When you get to the point where you really understand your computer, it's probably obsolete.
- The first place to look for information is in the section of the manual where you'd least expect to find it.
- When the going gets tough, upgrade.
- For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction.
- To err is human...to blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human, its downright natural.
- He who laughs last, probably has a back-up.
- The number one cause of computer problems is computer solutions.
- A complex system that doesn't work is invariably found to have evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.
- A computer program will always do what you tell it to do, but rarely what you want it to do.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Laws of Computing Fun|
|Permission Issue on In-laws Computer||General Discussion|
|question about american inheritance laws||Chillout Room|
|Laws Of Life||Chillout Room|
|India's new Internet laws go against fundamental rights||Chillout Room|
|Need to create a guest account for my in-laws...||General Discussion|
|New Proton Size Breaks Laws of Physics||Chillout Room|
|Some Laws... Newton forgot||Chillout Room|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:55 PM.