Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Jupiter, Venus, moon promise brilliant show this weekend

25 Feb 2012   #1

Win7 Pro-64 Bit
 
 
Jupiter, Venus, moon promise brilliant show this weekend

My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Feb 2012   #2

 

If the cloud clears up here tonight I think I might have to break the telescope out
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Feb 2012   #3

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32 bit/Windows 8.1 64bit
 
 

Someone on the BT Chat photo newsgroup put a photo up that he'd taken last night of the three lined up, plus he said he got a glimpse of the space station appear from behind a cloud as well.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Feb 2012   #4

win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
Someone on the BT Chat photo newsgroup put a photo up that he'd taken last night of the three lined up, plus he said he got a glimpse of the space station appear from behind a cloud as well.
Joan, If you are interested here is the link to sighting opportunities for the space station Human Space Flight (HSF) - Realtime Data
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Feb 2012   #5

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
If the cloud clears up here tonight I think I might have to break the telescope out
You have a telescope? Really?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Feb 2012   #6

 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Feb 2012   #7

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Looks amazing.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Feb 2012   #8

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32 bit/Windows 8.1 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pebbly View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
Someone on the BT Chat photo newsgroup put a photo up that he'd taken last night of the three lined up, plus he said he got a glimpse of the space station appear from behind a cloud as well.
Joan, If you are interested here is the link to sighting opportunities for the space station Human Space Flight (HSF) - Realtime Data
Thanks for the link Kathryn went outside a little while ago to see the planets although they're not in a line here, the moon is more to one side tonight.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Feb 2012   #9

windows 7 x64 Home Premium
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Looks amazing.
And he gazes at heavenly bodies with it... sometimes even the ones up in the sky.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Feb 2012   #10

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32 bit/Windows 8.1 64bit
 
 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:54 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33