Had to purchase a new external 10-in1 hard drive bracket for the different types of drives that I have to back up etc. during installations and so on as my old one is dead. The unit is quite good as you can plug in 2,5" 3,5" SATA, IDE, Memory cards and USB pen drives etc.
This new one that arrived yesterday which was pretty cheap but worth the money comes with some free cloning software (which is totally useless by the way) but I was in fits of laughter reading the user manual as they have by the looks of things tried to directly translate the manual into engrish
7. Hard to press to press finished, press to press the OK button to complete the press to press.
8. After pressing the press to press OK the programs main screen can be recognized in the PC side of the state sector and USB external disk drive sector for the same if not different condition, that means the successfulness completion of Press to Press.
9. Complete Press to Press, it can shut down CloneDrive program, and to upgrade the disk drive operations after the press to press.
10. The penis to hard drive incomplete if interupted during the press to press.
11. Not to press the hard penis can make the press to press incomplete and damge the disk drive, not to make the power disconnected during process of the press to press.
12. Please ensure to follow the directions and instructions correctly and implementation there for of the software in efficient use of the new disk heights.