Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Why does thIs water taste so good?

26 Mar 2012   #51
quickdraw2011

windows 7 home premium 64 bit
 
 

Even though us American's speak slang English, by British standards. We still pronounce it the same way Shitzu.

Pronunciation of shih tzu - how to pronounce shih tzu correctly.

Shitzu, may be a french word, but not sure.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Mar 2012   #52
mickey megabyte

ultimate 64 sp1
 
 

not french, chinese (or rather, mandarin).

where did you get the idea it was french?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Mar 2012   #53
quickdraw2011

windows 7 home premium 64 bit
 
 

I don't know, sounds french. Maybe it's japanese.

Google it!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

26 Mar 2012   #54
quickdraw2011

windows 7 home premium 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mickey megabyte View Post
not french, chinese (or rather, mandarin).

where did you get the idea it was french?
Oh, sooo sawee mos honabo membaa!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Mar 2012   #55
M1GU31

Windows 10 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by quickdraw2011 View Post
Even though us American's speak slang English, by British standards. We still pronounce it the same way Shitzu.

Pronunciation of shih tzu - how to pronounce shih tzu correctly.

Shitzu, may be a french word, but not sure.
funny thing is that the spanish say that people who speak spanish that are from mexico speak slang spanish so i guess i speak slang english and spanish due to my blood orginating from those parts. According to my mother i have slight bit of french also but it's like 4% due to the cross being so old so that would be from like my great great great great ect idk loool I'm guessing I would be mainly of mexican indian and spaniard blood with that small percentage of french. My great grand mother had green eyes while my great great grand father had blue eyes, so wierd. So chances are I could have a son/daughter with blue eyes or green even though my eyes are brown.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Mar 2012   #56
quickdraw2011

windows 7 home premium 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by M1GU31 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by quickdraw2011 View Post
Even though us American's speak slang English, by British standards. We still pronounce it the same way Shitzu.

Pronunciation of shih tzu - how to pronounce shih tzu correctly.

Shitzu, may be a french word, but not sure.
funny thing is that the spanish say that people who speak spanish that are from mexico speak slang spanish so i guess i speak slang english and spanish due to my blood orginating from those parts. According to my mother i have slight bit of french also but it's like 4% due to the cross being so old so that would be from like my great great great great ect idk loool I'm guessing I would be mainly of mexican indian and spaniard blood with that small percentage of french. My great grand mother had green eyes while my great great grand father had blue eyes, so wierd. So chances are I could have a son/daughter with blue eyes or green even though my eyes are brown.
I'm mixed Western European and Native American. I have Hazel eyes, which are brown and green. People tell me that's a sign of mixed bloods. But, I don't know for sure.

With your (GG) Grandfather, I've also heard Blue Eyes are a recessive gene. Whatever that means. LOL

My mother was Ulster Scot (Geat Britian or Ireland way)or Scotch-Irish (American way)(Celtic Blood), English (Angelo Saxon Blood), and Welch (Celtic Blood), that pretty much covers Great Britian. Ha!

My father was German/English and Apache, half breed is what they call it here in the US. He was brown with black hair, and brown eyes, looked like a real Native American. LOL
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Mar 2012   #57
bigmck

Windows 7 Home Premium 32-Bit - Build 7600 SP1
 
 

I just got on this thread and about a week ago you were discussing beer. I have always heard that the Germans drink beer with their food, even the children, is that true? == Also is French Toast really French?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Mar 2012   #58
seavixen32

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-Bit
 
 

Well, what I term French toast is a thick slice of freshly-baked bread dipped liberally in raw egg yolks and whites that have been whisked in a bowl with milk, butter, salt and pepper, and then lightly fried both sides in a pan with butter, lard or cooking oil - whichever you prefer.

Eaten piping hot it makes a great snack.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Mar 2012   #59
kyleres32

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Try doing the same again. Boil and then add cucumber!!! it gives the water an amazing refreshing taste!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Mar 2012   #60
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by seavixen32 View Post
Well, what I term French toast is a thick slice of freshly-baked bread dipped liberally in raw egg yolks and whites that have been whisked in a bowl with milk, butter, salt and pepper, and then lightly fried both sides in a pan with butter, lard or cooking oil - whichever you prefer.

Eaten piping hot it makes a great snack.
And slathered with maple syrup or strawberries. Yummo!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Do I need to put new water in my water cooling system?
So i have heard that some water cooling systems do need new water in them every 6 months, and i have also heard that some never need to have the water replaced, so i have no idea of what brand/kind of water cooling system i have because it has no branding or anything, i got my computer custom built...
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Good Water Cooling Case??
So I was wondering what cases people suggest for water cooling cases? Budget max for the case is $150-250. A must have is internal USB3 connector. Also I realize that mid tower may or may not be an option, so probably full size? One other thing is radiator configuration, I want something...
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
First taste of winter
maximize the window and speakers on Tombe_La_Neige-__JL Ppt Presentation
Chillout Room
Looking for a good Water Cooling Solution for Graphics
Because of my impulse buying habits and assisted by a one, Robert Mondavi, I have managed to buy a mother board for my i7-2600k CPU whose engineering department should be callocative taken out back and flogged. I am talking about the Gigbyte 67A-UD7. Don't get me wrong, this board has many...
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Firefox 4.0 GUI Evolution – Get a Taste
Firefox 4.0, the next major release of Mozilla’s open source browser, will bring to the table a major overhaul of its graphical user interface, one that would put the UI in line the Windows 7 Ribbon/Fluent style. Mozilla has already made public details on the revamping of the Firefox User ...
Browsers & Mail


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:42.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App