Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: What does everybody do in their spare time

25 Aug 2009   #21
holo88

Windows 7 Ultimate x32
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kintomaniac View Post
how is it that u ppl dont know wat spare time it
it's sarcasm. they're implying that they are so bussy durring the day, that they have no free time to themselves.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Aug 2009   #22
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kintomaniac View Post
how is it that u ppl dont know wat spare time it

Because I have none... ".. Im on a mission..."
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Aug 2009   #23
masterB

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kintomaniac View Post
how is it that u ppl dont know wat spare time it
Some people don't know because they never had.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
Because I have none... ".. Im on a mission..."
Mission to Mars (2000)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


25 Aug 2009   #24
Antman

 

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQiJdf-ebIs"]YouTube - Styx - Too Much Time On My Hands[/nomedia]
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Aug 2009   #25
pparks1

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Everybody has some amount of spare time. Except for the time that you are working or sleeping....what else are you doing? It seems many here only use/tweak/customize their computers and post on this forum during 100% of this time.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Aug 2009   #26
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by masterB View Post
Some people don't know because they never had.


Mission to Mars (2000)
Doc Brown took me there once, but I didnt care for it, it was the allergy season...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Aug 2009   #27
masterB

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
Doc Brown took me there once, but I didnt care for it, it was the allergy season...
Watch for swine flu this time!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Aug 2009   #28
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

There aint no stinking swine on mars .. whassamattau?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Aug 2009   #29
Antman

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
There aint no stinking swine on mars .. whassamattau?
Pigs on Mars smell better than pigs on Earth! Film at 11.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Aug 2009   #30
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pparks1 View Post
Everybody has some amount of spare time. Except for the time that you are working or sleeping....what else are you doing? It seems many here only use/tweak/customize their computers and post on this forum during 100% of this time.
Your point is ...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Got a few spare moments?
Got some time to kill or are just plain bored? Then this might be the solution Which Defunct 1990s Web Host Is Now Archived By The Pirate Bay? - it goes forever surprise yourself on much you don't know LOL!!
Chillout Room
A spare minute (I wish)
Got a spare minute or two here is another quiz site I found I like them and maybe some others might like to pit their knowledge in here. Real easy to do no complicated answers (that I have found yet) Howstuffworks "Quizzes"
Chillout Room
If You Can Spare 6 and 1/2 minutes
This is worth having a watch of. Shane Koyczan, "The Crickets Have Arthritis," Words Aloud 2007, Canada 6VrZE8MCnIA
Chillout Room
Can I use spare HDD 250 Gig as storage?
Hi I have a HDD 250 gig 2.5 internal disk drive just lying around. I need an external drive and was about to go and buy one then it suddently occured to me that I can just use that as storage right? All I need is a cradle and I am good to go right? No issues at all? THanks! Also, just...
Hardware & Devices
Spare a thought
I am asking w7f members to spare a thought as we enter a new year for the many people in Bangkok who tragically lost their lives in the early hours of New Years Day in a nightclub fire. I have many friends in Bangkok and lived their for 5 years, and lived in fact 2-3 minutes down the road from...
Chillout Room

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:50.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App