Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Man in Nursing Home 'Awakens' When Listening to Music From His Past

16 Apr 2012   #1
BrightBlessings

Win7 Pro-64 Bit
 
 
Man in Nursing Home 'Awakens' When Listening to Music From His Past

My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Apr 2012   #2
windude99

Windows 7 Professional x64 Service Pack 1
 
 

There are some thigns that I am amazed that I remember when I listen to music. Things that even if I tried, I wouldn't reme,ber. It's amazing because I remember a specific event with a specific song. It's pretty cool i'm not surprised that this happened. This is the power of music
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Apr 2012   #3
Solarstarshines

Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by windude99 View Post
There are some thigns that I am amazed that I remember when I listen to music. Things that even if I tried, I wouldn't reme,ber. It's amazing because I remember a specific event with a specific song. It's pretty cool i'm not surprised that this happened. This is the power of music

Man this is POWERFULL

I work with people like this all the time maybe i should apply this in my work and see if I can get those Extrodinary results this man is talking like he has no issue's

Bright Blessings thanks for the Post always happy to see good things like this +1
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

16 Apr 2012   #4
windude99

Windows 7 Professional x64 Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by windude99 View Post
There are some thigns that I am amazed that I remember when I listen to music. Things that even if I tried, I wouldn't reme,ber. It's amazing because I remember a specific event with a specific song. It's pretty cool i'm not surprised that this happened. This is the power of music

Man this is POWERFULL

I work with people like this all the time maybe i should apply this in my work and see if I can get those Extrodinary results this man is talking like he has no issue's

Bright Blessings thanks for the Post always happy to see good things like this +1
There is this song by Muse called Megalomania and when I listen to it, I think of when I went to Florida last year. I listened to that song multiple times in Florida.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Apr 2012   #5
BrightBlessings

Win7 Pro-64 Bit
 
 

Yes it is powerful. But not unexpected when you remember that sound is the very last sense that we lose and the most powerful sound is the sound our own name.
Music is love. Love is a healer.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Apr 2012   #6
windude99

Windows 7 Professional x64 Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BrightBlessings View Post
Yes it is powerful. But not unexpected when you remember that sound is the very last sense that we lose and the most powerful sound is the sound our own name.
Music is love. Love is a healer.
Especially in hard times +1 to your post
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Apr 2012   #7
BugMeister

Windows10 Pro - 64Bit vs.10547
 
 

thanks, BrightBlessings..

- brilliant!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Apr 2012   #8
M1GU31

Windows 10 64bit
 
 

so sad to watch but glad the music makes him happy and make his memory start to work
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Apr 2012   #9
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quite touching. Thank you. A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
BSOD While Listening To Music
Hi Guys recently upgraded some hard ware, and since the upgrade been getting BSOD. Just wondering if you would be able to point out what i might be able to do to stop them Thanks in advance
BSOD Help and Support
Music You're Listening To
Stealing a thread from 8 forums, watcha listening to? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8byXSML4bY
Chillout Room
BSOD Listening to Music and Browsing Net
Whenever I am playing music on my computer. Whether it be Spotify or Pandora... and I go to a certain type of website, it triggers the blue screen of death. It seemed random, but I have a certain site I can get to trigger the bsod ever time if musics on... not if it is off I am using Firefox...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD, Seems to be when i'm playing WoW/Listening to music...
I've been having BSOD's on and off for the past 6 months or so. I know a fair bit about computers so I took the liberty of trying to fix it myself. The computer is a little over a year old, and has only had the RAM upgraded since i purchased it. Recently I've been getting a LOT of...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD while listening to music
I have had this issue for few months now. Since I decided to install Windows 7 Pro 64bit. I had Windows 7 Ultimate and had no issues. This is already 2nd installation I am getting this BSOD. It only happens when playing music or video. When it happened 30minutes ago again (first time on this...
BSOD Help and Support
Music I'm listening to now
"Both Sides" - best album Phil Collins has ever done - fabulous when you think he composed played all the instruments, mixed it - all on his Jack Jones!!
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:13.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App