Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Rep Power

01 Aug 2012   #1
bigmck

Windows 7 Home Premium 32-Bit - Build 7600 SP1
 
 
Rep Power

I was on another site that had Rep Power like we do. Check out what this guy has.

Posts: 2,516
Rep Power: 14047186

How is 14 million for Rep
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Aug 2012   #2
HonorGamer

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

That's how much Rep I have in my imaginary world :P lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Aug 2012   #3
windude99

Windows 7 Professional x64 Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by HonorGamer View Post
That's how much Rep I have in my imaginary world :P lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Aug 2012   #4
Lee

Win 7 Pro x64, VM Win XP, Win7 Pro Sandbox, Kubuntu 11
 
 

I was trying to come up with a funny on the subject matter, but all I got was brain trauma. . .
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Aug 2012   #5
bassfisher6522

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
 
 

That's just good TV right there...I don't care who you are....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Aug 2012   #6
bigmck

Windows 7 Home Premium 32-Bit - Build 7600 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I was trying to come up with a funny on the subject matter, but all I got was brain trauma. . .
Isn't Rep Power what those Olympic Weightlifers have? Or an influential member of the House of Representatives could be said to have Rep Power.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Aug 2012   #7
Lee

Win 7 Pro x64, VM Win XP, Win7 Pro Sandbox, Kubuntu 11
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by bigmck View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I was trying to come up with a funny on the subject matter, but all I got was brain trauma. . .
Isn't Rep Power what those Olympic Weightlifers have? Or an influential member of the House of Representatives could be said to have Rep Power.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Aug 2012   #8
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Yes, but when someone on that forum gives you a rep, it's worth 500,000...so is 14 million really good?

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Aug 2012   #9
bigmck

Windows 7 Home Premium 32-Bit - Build 7600 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Yes, but when someone on that forum gives you a rep, it's worth 500,000...so is 14 million really good?

A Guy
Yea, I agree. They also have the same type of little green pips that we do. The guy with 14 million Rep only had eleven pips.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Aug 2012   #10
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

I was being facetious of course. Anyone who volunteers help is ok in my book

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:58 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App