Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.



Windows 7: Today [10]

16 Dec 2012   #1781

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 8.1 Pro Preview with Media Center
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
It's like a foreign language!

A Guy
Reminds me of that bunch of American tourists who landed Florence airport, Italy. They all started to laugh and when the guide asked what are they laughing for, they showed the big sign on top of the terminal building and told "Look, you Italians are so stupid, can't even spell!"
"Aeroporto di Firenze", reads the guide aloud and asks what do the Americans mean?
"Two words and both wrong. It's Airport, not Aeroporto and it's Florence, not Firenze!"

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

17 Dec 2012   #1782

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

5 days left at work until I break up for Christmas! 16 days off, but if my partner gives birth before the 7th Jan (which we expect her to) then I will be straight on to another 2 weeks off for paternity. I could be looking at a full month off work
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Dec 2012   #1783

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Ult x64 - SP1/ Windows 8 Pro x64
 
 

Lucky you, part of that may be with very little sleep
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


17 Dec 2012   #1784

Vista Home Premium, contemplating moving to Linux
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
It's like a foreign language!

A Guy
Reminds me of that bunch of American tourists who landed Florence airport, Italy. They all started to laugh and when the guide asked what are they laughing for, they showed the big sign on top of the terminal building and told "Look, you Italians are so stupid, can't even spell!"
"Aeroporto di Firenze", reads the guide aloud and asks what do the Americans mean?
"Two words and both wrong. It's Airport, not Aeroporto and it's Florence, not Firenze!"
I wouldn't do that.

But I have seen grammer erros on signs all over the US and the parts of Europe I've been to.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Dec 2012   #1785

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dave76 View Post
Lucky you, part of that may be with very little sleep
Quite true Dave! It will be fun for sure though.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Dec 2012   #1786

Dual-boot: Windows 7 HP 32-bit SP1 & Windows XP Pro 32-bit SP2.
 
 

I have been walking Gracie as usual to-day and I have to sign-on at the Jobcentre a bit later.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Dec 2012   #1787

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Carl Lawrence View Post
I have been walking Gracie as usual to-day and I have to sign-on at the Jobcentre a bit later.
All the best for your job interview.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Dec 2012   #1788

 

It's not a job interview it's signing to get his unemployment benefit payment.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Dec 2012   #1789

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
It's not a job interview it's signing to get his unemployment benefit payment.
Oh OK. Sorry I misinterpreted it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Dec 2012   #1790

win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Carl Lawrence View Post
I have been walking Gracie as usual to-day and I have to sign-on at the Jobcentre a bit later.
Try here Carl Find Jobs on CareerBuilder.com Good luck
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Today [10]





Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Today [10]
Thread Forum
Today [12] Chillout Room
I certainly won't be doing THIS today Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today? Chillout Room
Today [7] Chillout Room
Today [4] Chillout Room
Today [3] Chillout Room
Today Chillout Room

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:10 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33