Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.



Windows 7: Today [10]

29 Aug 2012   #241

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Boogie I hope you'll be back to normal soon.. that neck jerk can be quite serious.. plus it hurts like heck , for days. Here's hoping those X-Rays will show it all.. then they can get you what's neededand back on your feet again.
I bet you are really sore today from all the trauma yesterday.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

29 Aug 2012   #242

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boogieboy View Post
Had car accident yesterday and now have internal injury in neck also my x-ray reports will come tomorrow and then i'll know what actually happened coz i had little bleed from mouth as well today in morning n evening. I was all right and i was turning my car to the left street and i saw in the back mirror and everything was clear i slowed down and was already on the left track n indicator was on too when suddenly i felt huge impact from behind and had insane jerk in the neck coz of the force n it was a truck who came out of nowhere and ram straight into me. Even my driving seat got bend due to the force. It was his mistake as he was over taking another car from other track when he could'nt control n hit inside me eeeeh i cant even get up straight or move my neck properly. Also my small car got smashed up pretty bad from behind well good thing it has insurance but i dont have mine.
Thats bad . InshaAllah aap jaldi theek ho jaw ge!.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Accidents are not good at all
PS...Archie sounds quite experienced here....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Aug 2012   #243

Dual-boot: Windows 7 HP 32-bit SP1 & Windows XP Pro 32-bit SP2.
 
 

My dad had some good news, his blood count is 10 which is good.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


29 Aug 2012   #244

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Rushed to an ER at dawn after suffering from great stomach pain. Got two IV shots of Remopain and Gastridin.
Fell better and able to work today.
I think my GERD just remind me not to drink cola before bed time
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Aug 2012   #245

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Boogie I hope you'll be back to normal soon.. that neck jerk can be quite serious.. plus it hurts like heck , for days. Here's hoping those X-Rays will show it all.. then they can get you what's neededand back on your feet again.
I bet you are really sore today from all the trauma yesterday.
Thanks LPt yes it hurts really bad and i also got my x-ray reports and thank god everything is fine about bones but had internal muscular spasm which will take few days to get back to normal i feel stiff but i will be good again soon

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by koolkat77 View Post


Thats bad . InshaAllah aap jaldi theek ho jaw ge!.

thanks koolkat77 InshaAllah.. mere reports bhe a gaye hain aur sab theek hai bus muscles undar se zakhme ho gaye hain i did'nt know u speak urdu where you from?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Aug 2012   #246

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boogieboy View Post
thanks koolkat77 InshaAllah.. mere reports bhe a gaye hain aur sab theek hai bus muscles undar se zakhme ho gaye hain i did'nt know u speak urdu where you from?
That's good. Take all the rest required!
Mujhe utni bhi achi urdu nahi aati par thoda bohat bol leti hoon .. its cause I studied Hindi at grade 3,4 & 5..and I'm from Bangladesh.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Aug 2012   #247

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (32bit)
 
 

Got my Midterm grades... Its okay =)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Aug 2012   #248

Dual-boot: Windows 7 HP 32-bit SP1 & Windows XP Pro 32-bit SP2.
 
 

I did a mock exam on my database course. I got 84% and the passmark is 75%, so I am ready for the real one which I will pass on next Tuesday hopefully.

I also have been walking Gracie as usual.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Aug 2012   #249

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by koolkat77 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boogieboy View Post
thanks koolkat77 InshaAllah.. mere reports bhe a gaye hain aur sab theek hai bus muscles undar se zakhme ho gaye hain i did'nt know u speak urdu where you from?
That's good. Take all the rest required!
Mujhe utni bhi achi urdu nahi aati par thoda bohat bol leti hoon .. its cause I studied Hindi at grade 3,4 & 5..and I'm from Bangladesh.
Thanks koolkat u speak well and thats great! Ah i like bangladeshi people n i had a friend back in Saudi Arabia also the taste of food is real good in Bangali hands
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Aug 2012   #250

Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boogieboy View Post
also the taste of food is real good in Bangali hands
That I can agree with unequivocally.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Today [10]





Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Today [10]
Thread Forum
Today [12] Chillout Room
I certainly won't be doing THIS today Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today? Chillout Room
Today [7] Chillout Room
Today [4] Chillout Room
Today [3] Chillout Room
Today Chillout Room

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:17 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33