Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.



Windows 7: Today [10]

05 Oct 2012   #651

Windows 8.1 Pro RTM x64
 
 

We will NEVER be able to solve all the mysteries of the Universe. Even if we think we can, there is always just one thing that will continue to elude us...

... the thinkings and workings of a woman's mind.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

05 Oct 2012   #652

 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Oct 2012   #653
Microsoft MVP

64-bit Windows 8.1 Enterprise
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Baroness von Shush View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
New table day 2 - Angie couldn't be bothered cooking so we ate out
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Brink View Post
Well, don't want to mess up the table I suppose.
Lol! That's John's job, he thinks we've got kitchen fairies that tidy up!


Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
She's been using that excuse with the kitchen since we had it fitted
Hmmmm! When one is nice wifey will cook!

Poor John.

Name:  shit-creek-without-a-paddle.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  55.9 KB


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


05 Oct 2012   #654

Windows 8.1 Pro RTM x64
 
 

I can just imagine Angie's reply: 'So that's where my wooden spoon has gone. I've been looking for it everywhere.'
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Oct 2012   #655

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Brink View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Baroness von Shush View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
New table day 2 - Angie couldn't be bothered cooking so we ate out


Lol! That's John's job, he thinks we've got kitchen fairies that tidy up!


Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
She's been using that excuse with the kitchen since we had it fitted
Hmmmm! When one is nice wifey will cook!

Poor John.

Attachment 235176
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dwarf View Post
I can just imagine Angie's reply: 'So that's where my wooden spoon has gone. I've been looking for it everywhere.'

Yuupp!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Oct 2012   #656

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Baroness von Shush View Post


Yuupp!
i've heard it all before

My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Oct 2012   #657

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32 bit/Windows 8.1 64bit
 
 

Some people do like to live dangerously.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Oct 2012   #658

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
Some people do like to live dangerously.
I think he's either brave or his mid life crisis of thinking he's brave is kicking in, either way he'll be starving for a while.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Oct 2012   #659

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Baroness von Shush View Post
I think he's either brave or his mid life crisis of thinking he's brave is kicking in, either way he'll be starving for a while.
If I was having a mid life crisis there would be a porsche cayman sat in the garage where that crappy BMW1 is atm
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Oct 2012   #660

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Baroness von Shush View Post
I think he's either brave or his mid life crisis of thinking he's brave is kicking in, either way he'll be starving for a while.
If I was having a mid life crisis there would be a porsche cayman sat in the garage where that crappy BMW1 is atm
I'd like to see you get your fat ass in and out of one of those! In fact I'd pay good money.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Today [10]





Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Today [10]
Thread Forum
Today [12] Chillout Room
I certainly won't be doing THIS today Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today? Chillout Room
Today [7] Chillout Room
Today [4] Chillout Room
Today [3] Chillout Room
Today Chillout Room

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:30 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33