Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.



Windows 7: Today [10]

20 Oct 2012   #851

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Carl I'm glad your DAD will be coming home soon.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

20 Oct 2012   #852

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

ARc hi.. I hope you can get connected again soon.. I know the feeling when I can't get connected here..
at times I think I'm addicted to the group.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Oct 2012   #853

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Dinesh do they make desktops ?.. I want to gift myself with a new one before long, this old W- XP with SP3..
is just before dying on me I feel.
Congrats on the New one.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


20 Oct 2012   #854
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit SP 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
ARc hi.. I hope you can get connected again soon.. I know the feeling when I can't get connected here..
at times I think I'm addicted to the group.
I am connected ATM, but the connection is horribly slow
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Oct 2012   #855

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Dinesh do they make desktops ?.. I want to gift myself with a new one before long, this old W- XP with SP3..
is just before dying on me I feel.
Congrats on the New one.
Yes. They do manufacture desktops however Samsung is known for their mobile phones and laptops. For desktops, try Dell.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Oct 2012   #856

Dual-boot: Windows 7 HP 32-bit SP1 & Windows XP Pro 32-bit SP2.
 
 

It's too wet to walk Gracie to-day and Dad is recovering OK.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Oct 2012   #857

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x86 Service Pack 1 - Linux Mint Mate 14 x64
 
 

One weekend of overtime completed, just one more full weekend and then a Friday of 5-11, and then my hours should go back to normal (:
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Oct 2012   #858

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Carl Lawrence View Post
It's too wet to walk Gracie to-day and Dad is recovering OK.
You no eat her yet!!!

If you evwer come to Korwea I cook you some Kittens, I pwettey sure it be the ownly time you evwer get to taste pussy.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Oct 2012   #859

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 8.1 Pro Preview with Media Center
 
 

Anyone knows North Korean zip codes? Have a bill to send, KimJong just caused an accident here, smoke coming from my keyboard; whisky tumbler fell from my hands when reading the post above...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Oct 2012   #860

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Anyone knows North Korean zip codes? Have a bill to send, KimJong just caused an accident here, smoke coming from my keyboard; whisky tumbler fell from my hands when reading the post above...

Zip code for North Korea... i 8 1 2
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Today [10]





Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Today [10]
Thread Forum
Today [12] Chillout Room
I certainly won't be doing THIS today Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today? Chillout Room
Today [7] Chillout Room
Today [4] Chillout Room
Today [3] Chillout Room
Today Chillout Room

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:29 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33