Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [10]

24 Oct 2012   #911

win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Don't put him off!!! at least by applying he's doing something.
Sorry z3r010
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Oct 2012   #912

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x86 Service Pack 1 - Linux Mint Mate 14 x64
 
 

Went to the cinema today with a few friends to watch Paranormal Activity 4; it wasn't the best film I've seen, but least got out the house this evening.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Oct 2012   #913

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by x BlueRobot View Post
Went to the cinema today with a few friends to watch Paranormal Activity 4; it wasn't the best film I've seen, but least got out the house this evening.
Your lucky they didn't put Madagascar 3 on for you - Paranormal Activity 4 instead of Madagascar 3 shown to screaming children by bungling cinema staff | Mail Online
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


24 Oct 2012   #914

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
 
 

Son stayed home sick today...so he's playing L4D2 and I'm on my laptop...then watched Daybreakers....and now he's back on my desktop killing zombies again. He's 6....nice father/son day....even though he is sick.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Oct 2012   #915

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x86 Service Pack 1 - Linux Mint Mate 14 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by x BlueRobot View Post
Went to the cinema today with a few friends to watch Paranormal Activity 4; it wasn't the best film I've seen, but least got out the house this evening.
Your lucky they didn't put Madagascar 3 on for you - Paranormal Activity 4 instead of Madagascar 3 shown to screaming children by bungling cinema staff | Mail Online
How did they happen?

The "What They Expected To See" and "What They Saw" boxes at the bottom of the page, aren't exactly accurate either
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Oct 2012   #916

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pebbly View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Don't put him off!!! at least by applying he's doing something.
Sorry z3r010
John must need an assistant?

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by bassfisher6522 View Post
Son stayed home sick today...so he's playing L4D2 and I'm on my laptop...then watched Daybreakers....and now he's back on my desktop killing zombies again. He's 6....nice father/son day....even though he is sick.
The family that kills zombies together...

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Oct 2012   #917

Dual-boot: Windows 7 HP 32-bit SP1 & Windows XP Pro 32-bit SP2.
 
 

I'm in the community centre as usual to-day and I'm about to look at the Debenhams and S&M websites to see if they have got any vancancies going. Also I will ask one of admins to see if I can change my name back to Love Windows 7.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Oct 2012   #918

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Ult. x64 Windows 8.1 x64
 
 

Didn't you get that job driving buses?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Oct 2012   #919

Dual-boot: Windows 7 HP 32-bit SP1 & Windows XP Pro 32-bit SP2.
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Golden View Post
Didn't you get that job driving buses?
I haven't got a full driving licence.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Oct 2012   #920

 
 

The examiners have to witness your test.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Today [10]
Thread Forum
Today [12] Chillout Room
I certainly won't be doing THIS today Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today? Chillout Room
Today [7] Chillout Room
Today [4] Chillout Room
Today [3] Chillout Room
Today Chillout Room

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:13 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33