That's a great list. I have made some recommendations in red, if you would like to consider them.
There seem to be a few replicated items - think about how you might structure your list so they stand-out a bit better.
Look at how I've substituted some words - it gives a greater structure to what you can do. Don't sell yourself short. Be methodical.
Quote: Originally Posted by nckfrtg28
Okay here's the list of things I have came up with.
- Install required software
- Test, fix, and replace hardware <---create a list of hardware you can work with
- fix day to day computer problems <---need more detail here (e.g. what problems?)
- Uninstall redundant software on computers
- Perform regular maintenance on computers in the lab to ensure they are running well and without problems) <--- list maintenance tasks you can perform
- Reinstalling Windows when required.
- Keep all computer, library and associated lab equipment clean
- Keep track of what/when things need replaced. <--- need more detail (what things?)
- Perform regular virus/spyware scans monthly
- Assist teaching staff when required (more detail - assist with what?)
- Ensure netbook/laptop cage wiring are neat and tidy
Do Windows/Software Updates when needed. Part of maintenance?
Fix Common/easy computer problems Part of maintenance?
- Assist students at Study Hall when required.
Install and Update Drivers when\if needed Part of maintenance?
Fix little/easy network issues Part of maintenance?
Keep track of big network issues/sites need block for QNS Part of maintenance?
- Keep track of things need ordered for QNS <---more detail required
- Remove redundant hardware when required <----- same as bullet #2?)
- Ensure website backed up every semester.