Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: You know your getting old when....

22 Aug 2012   #11

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by IMAyNeed View Post
What do you call it when you are 27 and you have gray/white parts on your hair & beard?
That's called pre-maturely gray.. You still have youth on your side. Congrats..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Aug 2012   #12

Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
You know that age is causing strange things to happen to car keys.. you surely didn't put them in the fridge, along with the O J... ......NO NEVER !!!
Especially if it is tomato juice...
...making you wonder why the O.J. tasted odd this morning.
You should have had a V-8.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Aug 2012   #13

windows 7 x64 Home Premium
 
 

I tell myself that polystyrene is good roughage -- keeps me regular! And as for movies... how is it that so many recent releases (like Jurassic Park) are suddenly twenty years old? I think they are fibbing about those dates...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


23 Aug 2012   #14

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
 
 

Since the word 'movie' had been in the thread, does anyone remember the movie 'A Song is Born'?

My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Aug 2012   #15

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Hopalong X View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
You know that age is causing strange things to happen to car keys.. you surely didn't put them in the fridge, along with the O J... ......NO NEVER !!!
Especially if it is tomato juice...
...making you wonder why the O.J. tasted odd this morning.
You should have had a V-8.
hahaha I have noooo idea what you're talking about.. Not me.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Aug 2012   #16

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Mike this should help me out, notice the largest segment.
Attachment 227816
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Aug 2012   #17

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by IMAyNeed View Post
What do you call it when you are 27 and you have gray/white parts on your hair & beard?
Unlucky!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Aug 2012   #18

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

since the word polystyrene has been in the thread, here's a cup

My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Aug 2012   #19

32bit: XP, Win7 H.P. / 64bit: 2008R2, Win7 Pro, Ultimate / Several flavors of Linux
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
I tell myself that polystyrene is good roughage -- keeps me regular! And as for movies... how is it that so many recent releases (like Jurassic Park) are suddenly twenty years old? I think they are fibbing about those dates...
+1 ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well stated!

Regards,
GEWB
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Aug 2012   #20

windows 7 home premium 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by IMAyNeed View Post
What do you call it when you are 27 and you have gray/white parts on your hair & beard?
Unlucky!

or parenthood........
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools



Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:06 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33