Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: A dating question

12 Oct 2012   #31
boohbah

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Stefany93 View Post
Quote:
im intrigued stefany, what happened,
I have no idea We had this perfectly normal conversation you know, I started talking how before I get to Amsterdam I was in Rotterdam and stuff like that when suddenly he drank his coffee and said he had to go.

I think one of the reasons might be because I always blush very much when I am on dates. I just can't help it
strange chap he was, sounds like you had a lucky escape,
never mind as mentioned you are young and there is plenty of time to meet mr right.

thats what i tell my wife
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Oct 2012   #32
rraod

MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
 
 

Never excuse a person who dump you. It is good you know about him earlier. Forget him and move on in life.

There are plenty of nice persons around. Look for someone who is interested in you. Choose someone wisely.

I am married since last thirty years, and I am thrilled even today when I look at my wife or hear someone appreciate her.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Oct 2012   #33
LittleJay

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit SP 1
 
 

Quote:
I am married since last thirty years, and I am thrilled even today when I look at my wife or hear someone appreciate her.
Nice to hear mate! I wish you both continuing happiness!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

13 Oct 2012   #34
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Stefany93 View Post
Quote:
im intrigued stefany, what happened,
I have no idea We had this perfectly normal conversation you know, I started talking how before I get to Amsterdam I was in Rotterdam and stuff like that when suddenly he drank his coffee and said he had to go.

I think one of the reasons might be because I always blush very much when I am on dates. I just can't help it
Hmm, he must have got an urgent call from The Company (CIA) for a mission. Surprised he didn't tell you that.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Oct 2012   #35
Kevin Ismail

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

No Gary. I'm afraid he is in a team with Ethan Hunt?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Oct 2012   #36
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Stefany93 View Post
Hello all,

My ex - boyfriend wants to get back together with me. Since I do not want to get back together since he did a terrible thing and dumped me on my birthday I am thinking of turning him down by telling him I am already seeing someone so that he would not feel bad about this situation.

Is this a good way, or I should just tell him the truth?

Best Regards
Stefany
Stick a fork in him, he's done.
(Interesting thread)
Britton that's the best ever line, I've seen..( Stick a fork in him, he's done. )
I've laughed out loud.. cried.. and have a runny nose. Everytime I try to post..
I get tickled all over again.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Oct 2012   #37
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pincushion View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Stefany93 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kevin Ismail View Post
Steph, you might want to read this from Fit and Healths about 10 First day Tips
I don't know Kevin, all these dating advices just don't seem to work. On my very first date last year I broke all the so called 'rules' of a first date without me knowing them and I went on a second date with the same guy afterwards. Now that I know all the tips and rules they don't help much.

Well at least you have age on your side Stefany. I'm at the other end of the spectrum and since I still find younger females as attractive as I ever did and I am looking for a companion I do realise the problems involved. I have recently overcome a lifetime of shyness but I fear rather too late.

I think it's never too late to learn something new.. or turn a minus into a plus.. my late hubby was shy as a young adult he told me , I'm outgoing, when I noticed him..I ask about him, if he was available, I drove by where he worked, his sisters came by where I worked.. lol ..one day I casually dropped by his work place again.. his nephew was hanging around the pole where stopped to buy some gum.. he quickly ask me , "Are you the cha-cha girl ?" I smiles and replied , "Why did you ask the question "
he looked sheepish, yell to his uncle .. She's here !!!, from there, I was ask out on my first date to the midnight movie " The Key " with Sophia Loren, with what was to become my hubby of 40 years,and one daughter. He was an older guy, by 6 years.

Love can happen when one least expects it to arrive.. NEVER give up hope !!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Oct 2012   #38
pincushion

Windows 7 x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pincushion View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Stefany93 View Post

I don't know Kevin, all these dating advices just don't seem to work. On my very first date last year I broke all the so called 'rules' of a first date without me knowing them and I went on a second date with the same guy afterwards. Now that I know all the tips and rules they don't help much.

Well at least you have age on your side Stefany. I'm at the other end of the spectrum and since I still find younger females as attractive as I ever did and I am looking for a companion I do realise the problems involved. I have recently overcome a lifetime of shyness but I fear rather too late.

I think it's never too late to learn something new.. or turn a minus into a plus.. my late hubby was shy as a young adult he told me , I'm outgoing, when I noticed him..I ask about him, if he was available, I drove by where he worked, his sisters came by where I worked.. lol ..one day I casually dropped by his work place again.. his nephew was hanging around the pole where stopped to buy some gum.. he quickly ask me , "Are you the cha-cha girl ?" I smiles and replied , "Why did you ask the question "
he looked sheepish, yell to his uncle .. She's here !!!, from there, I was ask out on my first date to the midnight movie " The Key " with Sophia Loren, with what was to become my hubby of 40 years,and one daughter. He was an older guy, by 6 years.

Love can happen when one least expects it to arrive.. NEVER give up hope !!!
It is true that love can happen at any time in our lives so I'm not completely pessimistic - all those younger attractive girls out there that so entice me are probably beyond my reach though. We don't seem able to alter who we find attractive.

My shyness had the same affect when young - hanging around and never being able to communicate with the girls. I found out a few years back that one schoolgirl I liked used to come to my house and do the same but I never knew about it. As you say, being positive, which I mostly am, and accepting of whatever happens may just result in what I would like to see as my future.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Oct 2012   #39
Stefany93

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pincushion View Post
It is true that love can happen at any time in our lives so I'm not completely pessimistic - all those younger attractive girls out there that so entice me are probably beyond my reach though. We don't seem able to alter who we find attractive.
Do not worry, you will find a great wife someday!

Yeah it is true we can't choose to whom to fall in love with or find attractive.
How weird is it that I find bearded men with long hair and glasses hot?
Speaking about it, I should give my friend Eric a call...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Oct 2012   #40
Joan Archer

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32 bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Stefany93 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pincushion View Post
It is true that love can happen at any time in our lives so I'm not completely pessimistic - all those younger attractive girls out there that so entice me are probably beyond my reach though. We don't seem able to alter who we find attractive.
Do not worry, you will find a great wife someday!

Yeah it is true we can't choose to whom to fall in love with or find attractive.
How weird is it that I find bearded men with long hair and glasses hot?
Speaking about it, I should give my friend Eric a call...
I'm married to one like that, you have great taste.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Guy dating his new OS - movie
Apologies if this is old news. I watched a movie called 'Her' last night. Its about a guy who gets a new OS that is kinda like Siri only with artificial intelligence (voice of Scarlett Johansson). He ends up dating the OS and falls in love. Believe it or not, it's actually quite good. I'll skip the...
Chillout Room
Thermal Paste Question..(Noobish Question)
Hey guys, I recently purchased Corsair H40 that came with pre applied thermal paste. Before I placed the H40 sink on my processor, I applied a thin layer on the on the processor with Cooler Master thermal paste. So essentially I mixed the H40 pre applied thermal paste with the Cooler Master thermal...
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Answer Question, Ask Question.
First (hope you get the reference): In a world where a piano is a weapon, not a musical instrument, on what does Scott Joplin play "The Maple Leaf Rag"?
Chillout Room
Migrating dating from old XP hard drive
I had a hard drive failure on my XP system, managed to recover nearly all the data and the orginal folder structure sits on my E: on my new Windows 7 system. I was very impressed with Windows 7 when I installed it - better than expected. :) Now, I want to transfer many of my settings across to...
Installation & Setup
Logitech 5.1 surround question and soundcard question IDT and Realtek
So my situation is unique lol i have a Dell inspiron n5010 laptop running Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit the soundcard for this is either IDT 92HD79B1, v.6.10.0.6267, A01 or A03 i dont know what the default one mine came with is. Documentation i hope that helps ^ and the attatchment i...
Sound & Audio
a question
hi ........... attached to this message is a photo of a desktop do you see that bar at the top and the bottom of the screen ... the one with a lot of buttons ......... what's its name and how can i get it ..... thanks :D
General Discussion


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:49.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App