Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [11]

26 Dec 2012   #161
Baroness von Shush

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dwarf View Post
I agree as well. I don't let the sniffles keep me off work (although I won't be back until next Wednesday, as the Library is closed between Christmas and the New Year).

My chest, however, might be a different thing, as I think I've got a hematoma plus localised swelling which makes it impossible to lie on that side due to the pain. I've already had 2 ultrasound scans, but the results aren't clear enough. I'm currently waiting for an MRI or CT scan, which should show what the problem is in better detail. Depending on the results of that scan, it looks likely that I might need an operation on it. If that is the case, and I think it's quite likely as it isn't getting better on its own, then I could be off work for at least a month (or until the Doctor says I'm fit to return).

Give me toothache any day. At least, I'm able to resolve that pain relatively quickly (If in doubt, whip it out!), but I've had the other since before November, and I feel that it's about time something was done about it.
You look after yourself and I hope you get the problem resolved soon.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Dec 2012   #162
Dave76

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Ult x64 - SP1/ Windows 8 Pro x64
 
 

Dwarf, hope you can get that checked soon, take care.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Dec 2012   #163
gregrocker

 

Have you gotten enough assurances from your doctor that this can wait? If not are you entitled to a second opinion for something this serious? Your life is worth more than a gamble.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

26 Dec 2012   #164
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dwarf View Post
I agree as well. I don't let the sniffles keep me off work (although I won't be back until next Wednesday, as the Library is closed between Christmas and the New Year).

My chest, however, might be a different thing, as I think I've got a hematoma plus localised swelling which makes it impossible to lie on that side due to the pain. I've already had 2 ultrasound scans, but the results aren't clear enough. I'm currently waiting for an MRI or CT scan, which should show what the problem is in better detail. Depending on the results of that scan, it looks likely that I might need an operation on it. If that is the case, and I think it's quite likely as it isn't getting better on its own, then I could be off work for at least a month (or until the Doctor says I'm fit to return).

Give me toothache any day. At least, I'm able to resolve that pain relatively quickly (If in doubt, whip it out!), but I've had the other since before November, and I feel that it's about time something was done about it.
Sorry to hear that Guy. Hope you get some relief soon. A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Dec 2012   #165
Carl Lawrence

Dual-boot: Windows 7 HP 32-bit SP1 & Windows XP Pro 32-bit SP2.
 
 

I'm waiting to see if this rain will stop, so I can walk Gracie. Also I'm doing a bit of job search online at the momment.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Dec 2012   #166
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Carl Lawrence View Post
I'm waiting to see if this rain will stop, so I can walk. Also I'm doing a bit of job search online at the momment.
You alone today? Is Gracie busy with any other job at home?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Dec 2012   #167
Carl Lawrence

Dual-boot: Windows 7 HP 32-bit SP1 & Windows XP Pro 32-bit SP2.
 
 

Read my post again Arc.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Dec 2012   #168
mitchell65

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
You alone today? Is Gracie busy with any other job at home?
You are too subtle Arc
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Dec 2012   #169
Borg 386

Win 7 32 Home Premium, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1, Win 10
 
 

Hope you feel better soon Dwarf.

Lots of places closed around here today because of the snow/ice. Looks like everyone is getting an extended holiday.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Dec 2012   #170
LittleJay

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit SP 1
 
 

Am working on decrappifying my sister's new HP laptop. It is already running much better and I'm not even done yet.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:55.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App