Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [11]

18 Apr 2013   #1881

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Hi Arc.
Things have been the same here for days. But luckily did not cause any serious damage except a blackout for couple hours.
Take care, and stay safe Arc.

Kevin
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Apr 2013   #1882

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Hello guys,

Apologies for my absence on the forums. I'm down with fever and cough and few more diseases.
I dont remember when was the last time I fell so sick. I'm on medications and will hopefully recover soon. Until, then I'll keep lurking around.


Have a Great Weekend!

Regards,
Dinesh
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Apr 2013   #1883

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Hello guys,

Apologies for my absence on the forums. I'm down with fever and cough and few more diseases.
I dont remember when was the last time I fell so sick. I'm on medications and will hopefully recover soon. Until, then I'll keep lurking around.


Have a Great Weekend!

Regards,
Dinesh
Chunk, take care of you. Rest, drink a lot (water, juice and so on, no whisky!). Recover soon, you are missed.

Tell Kavita Kari said Hi!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


19 Apr 2013   #1884

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Thanks Kari.
Today there's some important presentation at office which cannot be missed hence I'm in the office even in this state.

I'm hoping to leave as early as possible.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Apr 2013   #1885

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

They should have let you skype them dinesh, how is it good for the company if they all get ill. if its a bug.
try and get some rest on the two hour taxi journey home.
get well soon.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Apr 2013   #1886

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
They should have let you skype them dinesh, how is it good for the company if they all get ill. if its a bug.
try and get some rest on the two hour taxi journey home.
get well soon.
Thought I read some where that Skype is a bug since MS took it over.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Apr 2013   #1887

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

i think the skype bug is a bit like Delhi belly, after a while its a PITA
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Apr 2013   #1888

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
i think the skype bug is a bit like Delhi belly, after a while its a PITA
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Apr 2013   #1889

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Thanks Kari.
Today there's some important presentation at office which cannot be missed hence I'm in the office even in this state.
I'm hoping to leave as early as possible.
Hi Dinesh. You are commited to the work

But your health need priority as well.

Get well soon, Man...!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Apr 2013   #1890

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32 bit/Windows 8.1 64bit
 
 

Sorry to hear you're ill Dinesh, get well soon.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Today [11]
Thread Forum
Today [12] Chillout Room
I certainly won't be doing THIS today Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today? Chillout Room
Today [7] Chillout Room
Today [4] Chillout Room
Today [3] Chillout Room
Today Chillout Room

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:17 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33