Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [11]

03 Feb 2013   #791

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post

BTW, how much did you get it for?
2800 euros. '97 year. 1.9 TDI 90 HP. I'll post pictures tommorow.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Feb 2013   #792

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by StalkeR View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post

BTW, how much did you get it for?
2800 euros. '97 year. 1.9 TDI 90 HP. I'll post pictures tommorow.
Audi in just 2800 euros? Thats certainly a good deal mate.
Looking forward for the pics.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Feb 2013   #793

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by tom982 View Post
Does anyone here use Windows with a non-English language pack installed?
Yes, all my Seven and Eight systems are original English installs, then additional user accounts in Finnish, Swedish and German. Sevens today only on virtual machines, though, but still in four languages.

Why do you ask? I bet I can help if you have some issues, I have been using multilingual Windows since early days of Vista pre-release versions and consider myself quite an expert (fact, not vanity ) in this subject.

Kari
Thanks for the reply Kari, but I managed to figure it out in the end

I was wondering whether Command Prompt was called Command Prompt in other languages because I was having a few problems helping out someone with a Dutch language pack installed saying they couldn't find Command Prompt on the start menu. I spent absolutely ages trying to find the malware that was trying to mask it's presence, only to find that it's named Opdrachtprompt, that'll teach me for not instructing the OP to search for cmd.exe!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Feb 2013   #794

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by StalkeR View Post
I'm pretty happy, because we buy a car (yesterday)... Audi A4.
Congrats Boshko

Today there is some sort of Football game on TV here

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Feb 2013   #795
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit SP 1
 
 

Football and Boshko ... it makes me remind something .....
Name:  images.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  7.3 KB


My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Feb 2013   #796

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by StalkeR View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post

BTW, how much did you get it for?
2800 euros. '97 year. 1.9 TDI 90 HP. I'll post pictures tommorow.
Audi in just 2800 euros? Thats certainly a good deal mate.
Looking forward for the pics.
Starting from 500 Euros here, A4 from -96 and -97: Audi Audi A4 1996. Benzin 1,6 als Limousine in Lügde

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by tom982 View Post
Thanks for the reply Kari, but I managed to figure it out in the end

I was wondering whether Command Prompt was called Command Prompt in other languages because I was having a few problems helping out someone with a Dutch language pack installed saying they couldn't find Command Prompt on the start menu. I spent absolutely ages trying to find the malware that was trying to mask it's presence, only to find that it's named Opdrachtprompt, that'll teach me for not instructing the OP to search for cmd.exe!

For future reference, here's the Dutch system context menu from Windows 8 together with English one, this menu has the most common and most needed terms so now you have a mini Dutch - English dictionary:

Name:  Schermafbeelding (1).png
Views: 3
Size:  18.2 KB

Kari


My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Feb 2013   #797

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by StalkeR View Post
2800 euros. '97 year. 1.9 TDI 90 HP. I'll post pictures tommorow.
Audi in just 2800 euros? Thats certainly a good deal mate.
Looking forward for the pics.
Starting from 500 Euros here, A4 from -96 and -97: Audi Audi A4 1996. Benzin 1,6 als Limousine in Lügde

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by tom982 View Post
Thanks for the reply Kari, but I managed to figure it out in the end

I was wondering whether Command Prompt was called Command Prompt in other languages because I was having a few problems helping out someone with a Dutch language pack installed saying they couldn't find Command Prompt on the start menu. I spent absolutely ages trying to find the malware that was trying to mask it's presence, only to find that it's named Opdrachtprompt, that'll teach me for not instructing the OP to search for cmd.exe!

For future reference, here's the Dutch system context menu from Windows 8 together with English one, this menu has the most common and most needed terms so now you have a mini Dutch - English dictionary:

Attachment 253563

Kari
Thanks so much for this Kari! I have saved the image just in case I need it again
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Feb 2013   #798

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center
 
 

BTW Tom and other geeks helping our non-English users: I use Interglot to translate Windows and other IT terminology, it is quite good. test it yourself: Interglot - Command Prompt: English and Dutch Search Results found in the Interglot Translation Dictionary.

Interglot has one click Copy to Clipboard plus audio examples of pronunciation.

Kari
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Feb 2013   #799

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
BTW Tom and other geeks helping our non-English users: I use Interglot to translate Windows and other IT terminology, it is quite good. test it yourself: Interglot - Command Prompt: English and Dutch Search Results found in the Interglot Translation Dictionary.

Interglot has one click Copy to Clipboard plus audio examples of pronunciation.

Kari
Thanks again for the help Kari, I've bookmarked that link.

Today, I have finished the penultimate stage in my malware removal degree and I only have the last hurdle to cross until I can finally join forces with Jacee as a new SF security analyst
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Feb 2013   #800

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Congrats Tom, I know you have worked hard. A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Today [11]
Thread Forum
Today [12] Chillout Room
I certainly won't be doing THIS today Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today? Chillout Room
Today [7] Chillout Room
Today [4] Chillout Room
Today [3] Chillout Room
Today Chillout Room

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:32 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33