Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [11]

16 Feb 2013   #981

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
John, we hope you are getting old. the alternative is not very good

A Guy
I agree, I'll go for the age ticket, I think!
Still not doing too bad so far, considering I was old enough to walk before WW2 started. Perhaps I was the real reason why it started!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Feb 2013   #982

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32 bit/Windows 8.1 64bit
 
 

You sound just like my hubby when it comes to mobile phones, his name is John as well. He's got one of those big button phones it makes and receives calls plus texts, that part though he can't do. Like you it's only for emergencies when out, so he can probably make £10 credit last a year, if not longer.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Feb 2013   #983

Dual-boot: Windows 7 HP 32-bit SP1 & Windows XP Pro 32-bit SP2.
 
 

It's the same for my Dad who has got a simple mobile phone, but as he does not drive anymore the phone hasn't been used at all recently.

Anyway I have been walking Gracie as usual to-day.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


16 Feb 2013   #984

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Whilst tidying my room earlier, I tripped over my phones USB cable and have pretty much broken one of the ports on the top of my computer It still functions, but it's so, so flimsy and the middle plastic part of it wobbles so it's on its last legs really.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Feb 2013   #985

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

That's what you get for cleaning! Sorry to Hear that Tom. A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Feb 2013   #986

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro 64-bit
 
 

Tom, the American Medical Association has said that coordination strikes someone every 38 seconds. I'm waiting for it to be my turn.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Feb 2013   #987

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

What a laziest day of my life! Slept at 7pm yesterday and woke up at 10am today. That's about 15 hours...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Feb 2013   #988

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
What a laziest day of my life! Slept at 7pm yesterday and woke up at 10am today. That's about 15 hours...
You've found your calling

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Feb 2013   #989

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by tom982 View Post
Whilst tidying my room earlier, I tripped over my phones USB cable and have pretty much broken one of the ports on the top of my computer It still functions, but it's so, so flimsy and the middle plastic part of it wobbles so it's on its last legs really.
Try this:
Find a short USB extension cable, fit it into the faulty port and hold it fast with a bit of parcel tape or Selotape and just plug any peripherals into the extension cable. That way you don't keep disturbing the damaged port!
Would be a bit of a fiddle to fit a new port,I think!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Feb 2013   #990

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mitchell65 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by tom982 View Post
Whilst tidying my room earlier, I tripped over my phones USB cable and have pretty much broken one of the ports on the top of my computer It still functions, but it's so, so flimsy and the middle plastic part of it wobbles so it's on its last legs really.
Try this:
Find a short USB extension cable, fit it into the faulty port and hold it fast with a bit of parcel tape or Selotape and just plug any peripherals into the extension cable. That way you don't keep disturbing the damaged port!
Would be a bit of a fiddle to fit a new port,I think!
was doing a CL this morning and saw mitchell65's car

My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Today [11]
Thread Forum
Today [12] Chillout Room
I certainly won't be doing THIS today Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today? Chillout Room
Today [7] Chillout Room
Today [4] Chillout Room
Today [3] Chillout Room
Today Chillout Room

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:05 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33