|13 Jan 2013||#1|
| || |
Truths and Rules
SIMPLE TRUTH 1
Partners help each other undress before sex. However after sex, they always dress on their own.
Moral of the story: "In life, no one helps you once you've been screwed."
SIMPLE TRUTH 2
When a lady is pregnant, all her friends touch the stomach and say, "congrats". But, none of them come and touch the man's penis and say "Good job".
Moral of the story: "Hard work is never appreciated."
FIVE RULES TO REMEMBER IN LIFE
1. Money cannot buy happiness, but it's more comfortable to cry in a Rolls Royce than on a bicycle.
2. Forgive your enemy, but remember the ass-hole's name.
3. If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again.
4. Many people are alive only because it's illegal to shoot them.
5. Alcohol does not solve any problems, but then again neither does milk.
THERE YOU HAVE IT...and remember, life is good.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Truths and Rules|
|Possible to create "file rules" similar to email rules||General Discussion|
|Truths For Mature Humans||Chillout Room|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:28 PM.