Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Which age category do you fall in? [2]

View Poll Results: Which age bracket do you fall in?
20 or Under 64 25.10%
21 to 30 60 23.53%
31 to 40 23 9.02%
41 to 50 24 9.41%
51 to 60 34 13.33%
61 to 70 38 14.90%
71 to 80 10 3.92%
81 to 90 2 0.78%
90+ 0 0%
Voters: 255. You may not vote on this poll

26 Aug 2013   #101
ICIT2LOL

Desk1 8 Pro / Desk2 7 Home Prem / Main lap Asus ROG 7 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by redfang337 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Windows Boy View Post
I'm casually curious as to who is the youngest member on the site. I myself am pretty young, I guess you could say.
I dunno, I hope I am, that would be an accomplishment!! LOL! C'mon, the lowest age you can be here is 13, and I'm 14, going on 15! Grrrr!! anyone beat me yet!
Yep my grandson he's 5 and helps me tap the keys LOL!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Aug 2013   #102
redfang337

Linux Mint 15 "Olivia" x32
 
 

LOL, I don't think I would have ever guessed you were that....uh...uhhhh...ooooolllllddd? You got a future computer genius on your hands!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Aug 2013   #103
ICIT2LOL

Desk1 8 Pro / Desk2 7 Home Prem / Main lap Asus ROG 7 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by redfang337 View Post
LOL, I don't think I would have ever guessed you were that....uh...uhhhh...ooooolllllddd? You got a future computer genius on your hands!
Nah just joshin he does tap around on the KB sometimes but just likes the pictures LOL!! Me I am happy as I am about to retire but I do feel sincerely sorry for you young fellows coming on with the state of the world economy being what it is

Wish you all the luck in the world mate you might be going to need it sooner than you think.


Life tears past faster than you realise make the most of it while you are young cos you know what they say about being dead a long time

John
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


27 Aug 2013   #104
Joan Archer

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32 bit/Windows 8.1 64bit
 
 

Well it's true what they say time goes faster the older you get. I agree with you John I'm glad I'm at the end of my working life rather than the beginning with the ways things are these days.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Aug 2013   #105
robinb9

Windows 7 Pro 32/64 bit and Windows 8 Pro 32 Bit/64bit
 
 

we are about half, just also voted
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Aug 2013   #106
ICIT2LOL

Desk1 8 Pro / Desk2 7 Home Prem / Main lap Asus ROG 7 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
Well it's true what they say time goes faster the older you get. I agree with you John I'm glad I'm at the end of my working life rather than the beginning with the ways things are these days.
Absolutely Joan I am just 8 weeks shy of being free - just some cataract surgery then I am gone
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Aug 2013   #107
Ranger4

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit sp1
 
 

I fall into the older group of 71-80. Well at least we are still going even if showing a lot of wear & tear. I find my computer helps to keep my brain active & I enjoy reading 7 Forum problems & replies.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Aug 2013   #108
ICIT2LOL

Desk1 8 Pro / Desk2 7 Home Prem / Main lap Asus ROG 7 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ranger4 View Post
I fall into the older group of 71-80. Well at least we are still going even if showing a lot of wear & tear. I find my computer helps to keep my brain active & I enjoy reading 7 Forum problems & replies.
Absolutely Ranger we used to use computing for stroke patients when I was working in rehab and it was just amazing how much folks improved if only their hand eye coordination and fine motors skills.
Like you I just enjoy the posting and it is even better when you get to help someone. Have you tried a build yet?? - be careful it is VERY addictive even more so than smoking
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Aug 2013   #109
Ranger4

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ICit2lol View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ranger4 View Post
I fall into the older group of 71-80. Well at least we are still going even if showing a lot of wear & tear. I find my computer helps to keep my brain active & I enjoy reading 7 Forum problems & replies.
Absolutely Ranger we used to use computing for stroke patients when I was working in rehab and it was just amazing how much folks improved if only their hand eye coordination and fine motors skills.
Like you I just enjoy the posting and it is even better when you get to help someone. Have you tried a build yet?? - be careful it is VERY addictive even more so than smoking
Thanks ICit2lol. Yes I have. I recently rebuilt my desktop which originally had Vista on it, later updated to 7 Home Premium x32. I changed the PSU, motherboard, CPU, RAM, graphics card & a SSD & 2 new 21.5" HD 1920 x 1080 monitors.. I did all the work myself & it actually worked.
Since then I have done a clean install of 7 x64 & I am using Office Pro 2013 x32 as well. I have put a stop on further redo's for a while as it does cost money, but the improvement in speed still has me very enthusiastic.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Sep 2013   #110
glassofwater

windows 7
 
 

voted. i'm not in the dominant group.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Fall back to XP from Windows 7
Don't like Windows 7 on my new Dell PC, various reasons/problems. Tried to install XP, but got a message that said this is blocked because I already have a newer version installed. What can I do? Must I format hard drive to get rid of WIN 7?
Installation & Setup
Which age category do you fall in?
SevenForums has more than 123,000 registered members. It would be interesting to see the breakdown of age groups that are registered here. :orb: :note: Continued - http://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/282316-age-category-do-you-fall-2-a.html
Chillout Room
The Accidental Fall
Orville Smith, a store manager for Best Buy in Augusta , Georgia , told police he observed a male customer, later identified as Tyrone Jackson of Augusta , on surveillance cameras putting a laptop computer under his jacket. When confronted the man became irate, knocked down an employee,drew a...
Chillout Room
Is this a sign that HDD prices are about to fall?
I've noticed on Newegg that they've increased the limits on the amount of drives that you can buy. I've seen 3, 5, 10, 20 and 100 drive limits, today. Even the 20 packs are back. If they have so many drives in stock, then why are prices still so high? Price gouging, perhaps? Something...
Hardware & Devices
BSOD after slight fall off of bed
My Acer Aspire 7551 series laptop fell off of the bed, about 2 feet total. it froze then when i restarted it i got a blank black screen with a blinking cursor. tried starting into safe mode to no avail, used my windows 7 retail disk to try to repair it and its not seeing my install of windows,...
BSOD Help and Support

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:42.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App