Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [12]

29 Apr 2013   #91
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by marsmimar View Post
Only two more months, Dinesh!
The worst part is that I am shifting to a different house next month hence I haven't repaired my broken AC.
The heat is unbearable during nights.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Apr 2013   #92
marsmimar

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by marsmimar View Post
Only two more months, Dinesh!
The worst part is that I am shifting to a different house next month hence I haven't repaired my broken AC.
The heat is unbearable during nights.
I can truly sympathize, Dinesh. My area of Texas has been in a drought for several years and our summer temperatures are very often getting to 40 degrees and more. Plus the humidity.

Last summer it was so hot . . . .

(How hot was it, Lee?)

. . . . the corn growing in the fields began to pop. The cows thought it was snow and they froze to death.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Apr 2013   #93
boohbah

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

stupid cows.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

30 Apr 2013   #94
Golden
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ult. x64
 
 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Apr 2013   #95
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

First LOL of the day.....

My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Apr 2013   #96
Golden
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ult. x64
 
 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Apr 2013   #97
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
First LOL of the day.....

This is hilarious.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Apr 2013   #98
mitchell65

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1
 
 

Just had a very nice lady from Microsoft telling me that MS were trying to send me an update and couldn't so she could help me. I did all she advised to the letter but after she had gone with my credit card details my computer don't work no more! What should i do?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Apr 2013   #99
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mitchell65 View Post
Just had a very nice lady from Microsoft telling me that MS were trying to send me an update and couldn't so she could help me. I did all she advised to the letter but after she had gone with my credit card details my computer don't work no more! What should i do?
Mitch,
Did she call you or you call her and why did she need your credit card #.
Something smells in Denmark.
I would contact my bank and get a new credit card as this has a smell
of dishonesty!
THW
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Apr 2013   #100
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mitchell65 View Post
Just had a very nice lady from Microsoft telling me that MS were trying to send me an update and couldn't so she could help me. I did all she advised to the letter but after she had gone with my credit card details my computer don't work no more! What should i do?
Mitch,
Did she call you or you call her and why did she need your credit card #.
Something smells in Denmark.
I would contact my bank and get a new credit card as this has a smell
of dishonesty!
THW
Dennis .....SOOOO TRUE !!!
Never give your Credit Card Info. out to anyone YOU DID NOT call

.. She now has your CC info. free, to do as she desires.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App