Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [12]

10 Aug 2013   #1121
x BlueRobot

 

You get breaks sometimes
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Aug 2013   #1122
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Today (and tomorrow) is my break from my new "part time job" after a week working there. Apparently 7 in the morning till 3 in the afternoon for 5 days is part time? Not going to complain, its above minimum wage for a 16 year old.
What to spend the money on, towards a car or for upgrades to my PC?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Aug 2013   #1123
x BlueRobot

 

That is technically part time I haven't even got a provisional driving license yet, and could have started driving last year

It's just having the money to do it, I'm in the my last year of college so I still have a part time weekend/evening job and only get £6.17 My first job was £4.00 p/h
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

10 Aug 2013   #1124
nommy the first

Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Professional
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by x BlueRobot View Post
Attachment 280684

The bird above, and it going to cover most of my upper right arm

I'll get a picture when I get done it, in a few weeks.
Nice one Harry! Gotta love Lamb of God
A mate of mine wants the logo from their Wrath cover on his wrist and gave me the task of drawing it out


Nommy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Aug 2013   #1125
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Shadowjk View Post
Is it not boring lying or sitting in the same position for long periods of time? I would get one but it's the waiting for it that puts me off.

Josh
The excrutiating pain keeps you occupied

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dom View Post
Today (and tomorrow) is my break from my new "part time job" after a week working there. Apparently 7 in the morning till 3 in the afternoon for 5 days is part time? Not going to complain, its above minimum wage for a 16 year old.
What to spend the money on, towards a car or for upgrades to my PC?
College

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Aug 2013   #1126
x BlueRobot

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by nommy the first View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by x BlueRobot View Post
Attachment 280684

The bird above, and it going to cover most of my upper right arm

I'll get a picture when I get done it, in a few weeks.
Nice one Harry! Gotta love Lamb of God
A mate of mine wants the logo from their Wrath cover on his wrist and gave me the task of drawing it out


Nommy
Today [12]-wrath.jpg

I've got all their albums, apart from New American Gospel


My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Aug 2013   #1127
nommy the first

Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Professional
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by x BlueRobot View Post
Attachment 280786

I've got all their albums, apart from New American Gospel
Nice, I only have Ashes of the Wake, Wrath and Resolution on CD and Wrath and Hourglass on LP Even saw them live twice. Possibly the best shows I've ever seen (excluding Metallica, Slayer and Iron Maiden, those will always be the best gigs I've been to).

And yup, that's the logo I meant. Altho I'm planning to redraw it in a more cartoon/anime ish manner, if that makes any sense to you


Nommy


EDIT (because I don't want to have multiple posts in a row):
Today I also found out how I can change my font color here on SF, nice
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Aug 2013   #1128
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by x BlueRobot View Post
That is technically part time I haven't even got a provisional driving license yet, and could have started driving last year

It's just having the money to do it, I'm in the my last year of college so I still have a part time weekend/evening job and only get £6.17 My first job was £4.00 p/h
This job is £5.00 p/h. £35 a day, not too bad Extremely repetitive and my boss hates me, but it's only up to 30th August. Should have a nice sum of money after that!

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dom View Post
Today (and tomorrow) is my break from my new "part time job" after a week working there. Apparently 7 in the morning till 3 in the afternoon for 5 days is part time? Not going to complain, its above minimum wage for a 16 year old.
What to spend the money on, towards a car or for upgrades to my PC?
College

A Guy
College here has funds from the government up until you're 19 years old But university here is pretty damn expensive :/
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Aug 2013   #1129
Shadowjk

Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1 ; Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
 
 

College is Uni in the US
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Aug 2013   #1130
tom982

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dom View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by x BlueRobot View Post
That is technically part time I haven't even got a provisional driving license yet, and could have started driving last year

It's just having the money to do it, I'm in the my last year of college so I still have a part time weekend/evening job and only get £6.17 My first job was £4.00 p/h
This job is £5.00 p/h. £35 a day, not too bad Extremely repetitive and my boss hates me, but it's only up to 30th August. Should have a nice sum of money after that!

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dom View Post
Today (and tomorrow) is my break from my new "part time job" after a week working there. Apparently 7 in the morning till 3 in the afternoon for 5 days is part time? Not going to complain, its above minimum wage for a 16 year old.
What to spend the money on, towards a car or for upgrades to my PC?
College

A Guy
College here has funds from the government up until you're 19 years old But university here is pretty damn expensive :/
You can say that again! One year in, ~£13k down I'm guessing I'll be somewhere in the region of £118k in the red by the time I've finished.


I get £7.50 an hour at the moment, so that's an awful lot of hours!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:52.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App